![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
|
Link to Forum index when searching for new posts
As the title says.
When you search for new posts after last visit, there is no link at the top of the list to get back to the forum index. I think it would be nice to have.
__________________
![]() I edit your posts |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Admin and Sega Guru
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
|
Oops, that should've been there to begin with. It's now fixed.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Charlotte, NC USA
Posts: 913
|
Sweet. Thanks.
__________________
![]() I edit your posts |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|