The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2007, 12:12 PM   #1
Ninja Tiptup
Mad Scientist
 
Ninja Tiptup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,451
TMNT I and II on ABC Family again this Sunday

I forget which time but I saw an ad for it today so I thought I'd give you guys the heads up. Interestingly enough the double feature will be airing after Austin Powers.

Of course this only matters to those of us who don't actually own the movies on DVD (and I'd have to figure at least nearly all of us have them on DVD or even VHS) and if you don't... they're dang cheap so go get 'em.
__________________
It's weird to be normal, and it's normal to be weird.
Ninja Tiptup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:57 PM   #2
AquaParade
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,450
A bunch of my friends were together last night and a couple of them started shouting my name when the preview started in the other room.
For some reason I love the idea of the old movies being on tv.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:34 PM   #3
DonatelloDomeHead31
Stone Warrior
 
DonatelloDomeHead31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Helping Casey Jones fix the Pick-Up Truck
Posts: 878
for those of you who have digital cable, this coming friday on one of the HBO channels, they'll be showing Ninja Turtles III at 12:30 pm central time.
__________________

Donatello: Pork rind.
Donatello: Yeah, a few inquiries.
Donatello: Turtles don't migrate, Raph. Birds do!
Donatello: Have you seen the way this guy drives?
Donatello: 0.00000003%!
Donatello: I don't know, but it doesn't look good...
DonatelloDomeHead31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.