The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2007, 05:46 PM   #1
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Donnie's "Things I Likes to Think About" Thread

Hey guys,

Just got my issue of Tales 37 in the mail from Mirage today and noticed Donnie narrates the tale. It made me remember some of his other narrations and how much I liked them. His little blurbs in the beginning of a Tale is when I realized I could relate to Donnie in more ways that just being an geeky intellectual.

Anyway, my personal fave is where Donnie is listening to Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell and was mentioning how he had just finished reading "The Coming Global Superstorm" by Bell and Whitley Streiber. Wicked Sweet!

What's some of your favorite things Donnie "likes to think about"?
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:18 PM   #2
Scandia
Mad Scientist
 
Scandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
I like personality typing people and characters. So the one at the beginning of Tales 37 was awesome.
__________________


Turtles fight with honor!!!
Scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:50 AM   #3
Zog the Equalizer
Stone Warrior
 
Zog the Equalizer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Posts: 534
I think my favorite one of Donatello's "Things I like to think about" I at the begining of Tales #29 where hes talking about his love off all animals regardles of the fact they are trying to eat him. I am going to be a zoologist so I feel the same way.
__________________
"Pork rind?"
"Pork rind!"
Zog the Equalizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 12:50 PM   #4
Ninjinister
無問題
 
Ninjinister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Moesko Island, WA
Posts: 14,348
Ha ha, he listens to Coast to Coast? That's freaking hilarious.
__________________
Ninjinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.