The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2007, 08:31 PM   #1
Krueger
Hench Mutant
 
Krueger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 481
Online Comics

I don't know if this is new to anyone else. I looked around on here to see if it has been posted before but I didn't see anything about it. It looks like this website posts a TMNT comic strip daily. They aren't really anything special though. They are more 'cute' than anything.

http://www.gocomics.com/teenagemutantninjaturtles/
__________________
"Why are ya screaming? I haven't even cut you yet."
Krueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 09:02 PM   #2
TristanHuwJones
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
TristanHuwJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 1,419
Gocomics are also responsible for making comics accessible via mobile phone. Check out the back covers of the movie prequels and recent back issues, there're ads for it there
__________________
Still alive (somehow)...
tristansbones.bsky.social
and instagram @ instagram.com/tristans_bones
TristanHuwJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 06:46 PM   #3
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,684
lmao those were the exact same TMNT strips they used to publish in the Chicago Sun Times back in '92 or so. I remember reading those.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 12:54 AM   #4
twopinacoladas
Stone Warrior
 
twopinacoladas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 717
Yeah I think those are the ones Dan did in the clasic toon style
twopinacoladas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 01:16 AM   #5
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 34,411
I wish they'd collect those, somehow. Would be nice for a marathon-esque run-through in TPB format.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 07:24 AM   #6
junkboy
Hench Mutant
 
junkboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Turkey
Posts: 443
Heh, nice ones.
I will surely check them everyday.
__________________
junkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.