The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2007, 12:20 AM   #1
Courk
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 321
Robbie Rist is a registered trademark?

On the TMNT 3 credits, he's listed as "Robbie Rist ®" Umm... I didn't know you could trademark your own name. What purpose does that serve?

I just got a sense of deja vu, I hope I haven't asked this before.
Courk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:39 PM   #2
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
If it's a gimmick name you can trademark it. Think of it like The Rock. His name is Dwayne Johnson, but WWE owns the name The Rock. So if Robby Rist is a stage name, it's possible he reserved the rights and all that good stuff for some reason.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.