The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2007, 12:14 AM   #1
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,407
THE Top Five OT Series Episodes

As part of a new bonus feature for the non-profit TMNT fan documentary two-disc DVD "Back and Fourth The Sewers", I'm asking fans to select the top five episodes of the OT series for inclusion with audio commentary


I'll be keeping an eye on which episodes get the most votes.

1. Cowabunga Shredhead (four votes)
2. Turtle Tracks
(three votes)

Last edited by ZariusTwo; 10-03-2007 at 08:14 PM.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 01:13 AM   #2
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
I think I'm just going to go with the first five episodes. I like how they were a five episode arc that told one big overall story.
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 01:53 AM   #3
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
You should have it to where multiple fans do it or set up a voice chat and do it with like 5 guys watching it at once. So people don't get bored listening to one guys voice.

Also I think you should do 1 episode out of each season instead.

And if not I vote "Cowabunga Shredhead" be one of them because it's the funniest one in my opinion.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 01:57 AM   #4
ZariusTwo
Overlord
 
ZariusTwo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,407
Episode per season then.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:57 AM   #5
MrPliggins
Foot Elite
 
MrPliggins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,050
1.Turtle Tracks
2. Return of the Technodrome
3. Cowabunga Shredhead
4. Son of Return of the Fly II
5. Raphael vs. the Volcano
6. Krangenstein Lives!
7. Legend of Koji
8. Get Shredder!
9. The Unknown Ninja
10. Divide and Conquer
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:30 AM   #6
Drtooth
Foot Elite
 
Drtooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,439
I would say the entire first season, because, while the rest of the show was still great, I always thought these episodes had some of the best writing and animation in the series...

But my 5 would be

Turtle Tracks,
Sheddered and Splintered
Corporate Raiders from Dimension X
Usagi come home
Cowabunga Shredhead
__________________
[Insert mildly amusing banner here]
Drtooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 07:05 PM   #7
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,225
I'll post my top 5 later, but here's the best of each season:

1. Shredded & Splintered
2. Return of The Technodrome
3. Usagi Yojimbo
4. The Foot Soldiers are Revolting
5. Leonardo Cuts Loose
6. Donatello Trashes Slash
European Vacation: A Real Snow Job
7. Night of the Rogues
8. Cyber-Turtles
9. (Haven't seen a single episode for about 12 years)
10. Divide and Conquer

Note: I have not seen every episode of seasons 6 onwards, so my picks most likely don't represent the best of that season.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 07:20 PM   #8
Scandia
Mad Scientist
 
Scandia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
- The Sword of Yurikawa
- The Legend of Koji
- Farewell Lotus Blossom
- Leonardo Lightens Up
- Dirk Savage Mutant Hunter and Night of the Rogues

It goes without saying to include "Turtle Tracks" and "Divide and Conquer", since they are what opened and closed the OT. Also, throw in "Cowabunga Shredhead", since it is just so darned hilarious.
__________________


Turtles fight with honor!!!
Scandia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:29 PM   #9
Mr._Mutant_Man
Mad Scientist
 
Mr._Mutant_Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
If my former choices no longer count, I guess I'd go with:

-Turtle Tracks
-Incredible Shrinking Turtles
-Turtles at the Earth's Core
-Back to the Egg
-Michaelangelo Meets Mondo Gecko
Mr._Mutant_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:42 PM   #10
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Lets see...can I lump the pilot in as one episode?

Cowabunga, Shredhead
Super Rocksteady and Mighty Bebop
Legend of Koji
Splinter No More
Shredderville
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 03:45 PM   #11
Time Mistress
Stone Warrior
 
Time Mistress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Pennshellvania, or the 79th level of Null-Time
Posts: 710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr._Mutant_Man View Post
I think I'm just going to go with the first five episodes. I like how they were a five episode arc that told one big overall story.
Same for me.
__________________
AKA the Edwardian Adventuress and Fairlady_Z



"You just made your last mistake, Bugeyes -- 'cuz nobody beats up my best buddy and gets away with it -- Nobody! Got that?!"
Raphael about Michaelangelo, TMNT Volume 1
Time Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.