![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
|
TMNT Caption This!
I figure this is the best place for this, as it isn't really discussion. If you can think of a caption to put under a picture and think it's amusing, feel free to share it.
Thanks to Neutrino for the screencap ![]() "Feel pity for these turtles, as Rosie O'Donell has just sneezed on them." |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Devil's Advocate
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
|
Why not posting in this thread for instance http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=20514 ?
On a sidenote - OMG, THEY HAVE TAILS!
__________________
![]() Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?! |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In front of her computer
Posts: 1,335
|
Because this is more of a game, 'invent your own caption', I've seen a similar thread at a Digimon board I frequent, the one who posted the picture has to pick what they think is the best caption every 24 hours and the winner posts a new picture for new captions.
__________________
Favorite incarnations: 2k3 animated series, 2014 & 2016 movies and the IDW comics.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 | |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
|
Quote:
Anyway, I wasn't really thinking of a contest or anything. Just in general, make a caption if you think it's remotely amusing. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Devil's Advocate
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 4,768
|
All you need is Paint.
__________________
![]() Soooo... THIS is how you spend your free time now?! |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 | |
|
Professional Dork
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2005
Location: Society of Midnight Ninjas.
Posts: 1,970
|
Quote:
__________________
"When life gives you lemons, make yourself some pie. Or squeeze 'em in people's eyes and run away, whatever floats your boat." |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Earth 616
Posts: 1,481
|
![]() Out of my way! I'm a motorist!
__________________
![]() THE TECHNODROME'S LITTLE YELLOW BOX LOVER madpiratebunny (19:26:51): oh goodness, I've got an idea
SpawnGuyThing (19:26:57): Do tell madpiratebunny (19:27:02): nononono madpiratebunny (19:27:05): no telling SpawnGuyThing (19:27:10): ... SpawnGuyThing (19:27:27): But I'm the imaginery friend you always wanted SpawnGuyThing (19:27:36): Your supposed to tell me everything |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Dierna Soul, Reporter
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
|
That's Leo??? Looks more like Don.
For some reason I look at this image and I emediatley get the bycicle song from Muppets Take Manhatten in my head. Leo: "Mario Avenue?? Darn...I was looking for Luigi..."
__________________
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|