The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2007, 10:56 AM   #1
TPM
New Recruit
 
TPM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2
Original Cartoon Soundtrack

Hi, is there any existing soundtrack rip of the original cartoon series (which would include the background music and stuff)? I think one of the vital ingredients to why the series was SO good was it's soundtrack by Chuck Lorre and Dennis Challen Brown. Classic stuff.

Cheers!
TPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 07:39 PM   #2
cormano
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: williamsport, pa
Posts: 225
I'd like to get a hold of something like this, too. Especially in the first couple seasons, the music was great.
__________________
cormano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 04:32 AM   #3
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
Unfortunately, there are no soundtracks for the original cartoon series. I also enjoy the background music, so I'd love to see one, too. And from some previous threads we've had about similar topics, I know there are many others who agree.
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 06:01 PM   #4
TheUltimateShredhead
Stone Warrior
 
TheUltimateShredhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 642
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krang View Post
Unfortunately, there are no soundtracks for the original cartoon series. I also enjoy the background music, so I'd love to see one, too. And from some previous threads we've had about similar topics, I know there are many others who agree.
Do you think there will be any in the future? Ill sure hope so.
TheUltimateShredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:29 PM   #5
fearsome_fighting_team
Mouser
 
fearsome_fighting_team's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8
Hey Guys, there's some info in my thread about the background music... http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=20296 or search for the title of the thread: "Music From The Original Series." It's not much but... there's not much to go on.
__________________

"When you stand for what you believe in and find the strength to do what's right - that's Turtle Power"
fearsome_fighting_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 08:48 AM   #6
Drtooth
Foot Elite
 
Drtooth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krang View Post
Unfortunately, there are no soundtracks for the original cartoon series. I also enjoy the background music, so I'd love to see one, too. And from some previous threads we've had about similar topics, I know there are many others who agree.
Indeed. Soundtracks of TV shows rarely exist. And when we do get them they're either just songs from the show itself (Animaniacs/ Simpsons: Songs in the Key of Springfield), or completely new songs made up just for CD (Family Guy Live/ Simpsons sing the Blues). You never get any background music. Unless you live out of the states. The French had multiple Inspector Gadget soundtracks, I don't know how many. At least one, because I have all those songs now. And Japan- Well, we all know their stance on music from Animes. Even unpopular shows get a couple soundtracks. Some actually even have BGM.
__________________
[Insert mildly amusing banner here]
Drtooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.