The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2007, 07:06 PM   #1
TheUltimateShredhead
Stone Warrior
 
TheUltimateShredhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 642
Shredder deafiting leonardo?

I can't recall wich episode this was, but have any body noticed when shredder jumps over leonardos katana how easy he could just kick him in the head and win the match?
TheUltimateShredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:09 PM   #2
Coola Yagami
Overlord
 
Coola Yagami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 15,685
y'know... for a kid's cartoon, you have to wonder... was Leo actually trying to CUT SHREDDER IN HALF there?
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:20 PM   #3
TheUltimateShredhead
Stone Warrior
 
TheUltimateShredhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 642
I was talking from an technical perspective, regardless from whats appropriate for a child-friendly cartoon.
TheUltimateShredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:36 PM   #4
Rooish
Devil's Advocate
 
Rooish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 2,130
Maybe Shredder didn't want to lose his balance.

Also, yeah, these kid's cartoons can get pretty violent. Leo tries to cut Shredder in half here. He also offs Shredder's head in the new toon, and cleaves in the head of one of those Ninja Tribunal tonfa-fighter wooden guys. And both times he must think he's killing them.
__________________


Thanks evan2000 for the sig!
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:58 PM   #5
BigApple3AM
Mad Scientist
 
BigApple3AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Supermarket Aisle
Posts: 1,635
Glad you like the sig I created. But just to let you know I looped some of the scene it's not exactly how it goes, check the episode "grybyx" to see the proper scene.
BigApple3AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:58 PM   #6
TheUltimateShredhead
Stone Warrior
 
TheUltimateShredhead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 642
Good you didn't get mad that i used your signature. I was afraid you whould be, but i just had to take the chance. I wish there where more fights with shredder and the turtles, he always puts bebop and rocksteady to fight for him.
TheUltimateShredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:59 PM   #7
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrokuSaki123 View Post
. I wish there where more fights with shredder and the turtles
I know man. That fight is the main reason I always watch "The Grybyx" (its still a good episode otherwise.)
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:19 AM   #8
BigApple3AM
Mad Scientist
 
BigApple3AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Supermarket Aisle
Posts: 1,635
Not mad in the least, it took a couple hours to make that sig and no one even notices it. So I'm glad someone did.

I was watching the DVD, and I remembered this episode being on the old vhs and I used to rent it out from blockbuster a lot. I thought it'd be a throw away episode going in since I remembered its basic gremlins like plot, but yeah there's some gems in that episode. I saw the fight scene with shredder and was like wow that's pretty awesome. It's sort of wedged in the episode and it's not very long, but it is longer than the sig, so if you want to see the rest check out the middle of the episode. It's on like DVD volume 5 or 6.
BigApple3AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:56 PM   #9
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk
 
Sage Ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 3,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrokuSaki123 View Post
I can't recall wich episode this was, but have any body noticed when shredder jumps over leonardos katana how easy he could just kick him in the head and win the match?
the old toon, even after season three had a few gems in fighting sequences every once in a while. Ones where it looked like the turtles and the baddie of the day where actually trying to hurt each other rather than just nock each other down. in that little animation there it really looked like Leonardo was trying to slash off Shredder's legs before he jumped up out of the way. and before even that It seems to be that Shredder is trying to slash his prongs through Leonardo's head
__________________

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight--for him!

Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
________________________________
http://frankviola.org/2012/01/30/godsviewofawoman/
_______________________________
http://nox-artemis.tumblr.com/post/4...k-and-feminism
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 02:28 PM   #10
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Yeah, it almost looks like what would happen in the new toon, which is pretty cool to me.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.