The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2003, 09:57 PM   #1
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
Hi all TMNT fans out there

Hi

This is my first day. My screen name says it all about me.....I am a science freak. I am a double major in Environmental science and biology with a minor in geology. I also have developed numerous computer skills such as website design (maintain 5 websites), GIS, and cartography. My personality is very similar to Donny's. I am very quiet and withdrawn. When I first meet people, I am very shy and introverted. But when they get to know me, I can be a very talkative person.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline  
Old 02-10-2003, 06:50 AM   #2
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
Very interesting....and welcome to the Technodrome!
*hands Scienctific freak a carmel apple of welcome*
Enjoy your stay...you'll find that everyone here is friendly and fun! (*whisper...whisper...watch out for any blue turtles you see around here*)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 02-10-2003, 05:51 PM   #3
MzTheInsomniac
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Daaaaaaayton O hi O
Posts: 680
Tigers right, if you see a blue turtle be careful and have a great stay
__________________
www.wheeljack.com
BEETCH GO THERE!!!!
MzTheInsomniac is offline  
Old 02-10-2003, 09:31 PM   #4
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
What blue turtle? I see no blue turtle. I think you guys have been eating way too many pizzas.
*gives Sci Freak a mango of welcome*
Enjoy your stay! And don't mind us... We're weird.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 02-10-2003, 10:55 PM   #5
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
"What blue turtle? I see no blue turtle".
I am enjoying my spot in the forums.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline  
Old 02-11-2003, 10:27 AM   #6
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Ahh... and then if you can logically explain how a blue turtle exits, you'll be one of the most esteemed members on the board. Yeeeeah.

BTw, welcome, fellow science geek.
HorseTechie is offline  
Old 02-11-2003, 09:41 PM   #7
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
I am very sure that blue turtles do not exist.....if they did it would only be in our imaginations
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline  
Old 02-13-2003, 06:42 AM   #8
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
*scratches head*
i dunno Azure looks pretty existant to me....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 02-13-2003, 09:32 AM   #9
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
I searched through my biology books inorder to find out if there is such thing as a blue turtle. But I come up empty. So, it shows that there is no real blue turtles but only in our minds.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline  
Old 02-13-2003, 03:09 PM   #10
Tokka-B
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: The Lost Sewer
Posts: 1,829
Actually that only proves that the author of the books didn't think there were blue turtles in existence...you can't prove something doesn't exist just because you think it doesn't.

Anyway, welcome to these um "threads"....
Tokka-B is offline  
Old 02-13-2003, 07:20 PM   #11
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Well isn't there a blue turtle in all of us? (No I didn't eat one!!)

Anyways welcome to the forums!!! *gives our distinguished Scientific colleague a mango of welcome*
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 02-13-2003, 08:01 PM   #12
Wingnut
Mad Scientist
 
Wingnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Pao Pao Café
Posts: 1,264
Have fun Sci!
__________________
"I'll be what I wanna do."
Wingnut is offline  
Old 02-13-2003, 08:08 PM   #13
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
Thank you for the mango
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline  
Old 02-13-2003, 08:50 PM   #14
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
LOL!! Well, I don't see what all the hubub is about. I've yet to see this blue turtle everyone's talking about.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 02-13-2003, 08:57 PM   #15
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
*hands Azure a mirror*
Kali is offline  
Old 02-13-2003, 09:07 PM   #16
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
LOL
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline  
Old 02-17-2003, 05:27 PM   #17
Psycrow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 435
Hello there Scientific freak! Welcome to TheTechnodrome.com! Enjoy your stay.
__________________
"Before you criticize others you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away... and you have their shoes."
Psycrow is offline  
Old 02-17-2003, 10:09 PM   #18
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
Thank you for the nice welcome, Psycrow....I am enjoying my stay in the forums.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline  
Old 02-20-2003, 11:43 PM   #19
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali
*hands Azure a mirror*
Oh. I see one now. And what a handsome blue turtle he is.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 02-20-2003, 11:43 PM   #20
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
*spraypaints Azure with green paint and runs*
Machias Banshee is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.