The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2003, 08:08 PM   #1
DonatelloTMNT23
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 24
Whoa...I'm in shock

Wow...I never thought this would happen, but I'm more excited for this next episode than I was for the premiere. Now that I have a taste for the awesome new turtles...how they should have been in the first place...I can't get enough. I already have a calender set up with a countdown to each new episode!!!!

4 DAYS!!!!!!
DonatelloTMNT23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 08:12 PM   #2
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
Yes... the TMNT are back, and better than ever. Enjoy it for another eight or ten years.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 08:28 PM   #3
Mr. Snackpants
Keep cool my babies!
 
Mr. Snackpants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mount Pleasant
Posts: 2,239
Yes 4 more days, and it looks as if i might have a snowday tomorrow . That'll help time go by faster.
Mr. Snackpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 08:34 PM   #4
Mikey the Party Turtle
Hench Mutant
 
Mikey the Party Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: In the US of A. Yay.
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredhead13
Yes 4 more days, and it looks as if i might have a snowday tomorrow . That'll help time go by faster.
OH CRUEL FATE!!!!!!
We were already getting tommorow off. But they said they would've cancelled school...IF ONLY WE HAD THE HOLIDAY OFF ON FRIDAY! At least it won't add up at the end of the year....

On the topic:
Can't wait to see the next one! I have a feeling that shot in the promo trailer where we pan down and swerve onto a manhole cover, that we are gonna see the Turtles training. Either that, or in the suspense trailer (The mirage homage in the last episode.) will involve the Turtles being trapped by the mousers and one of them is doing a voice-over.
Mikey the Party Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 08:59 PM   #5
heretic888
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,344
heh

joy.
__________________
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi)
heretic888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 10:10 PM   #6
blank
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 23
I have a 5 day long weekend - the climax being the new turtles show! Of course Daredevil is a nice touch too... Good week to be alive!
__________________
o r a n g e . . .
blank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 01:45 PM   #7
PanMan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 728
i'm pretty excited about this upcoming episode too but i think i'd be lying if i said i'm more excited now than for the first ep. after all, i had been waiting for that first ep since last summer. 1 week is much easier to swallow
__________________
My name is Pan . . . and I am the Man!

[February 19, 2005] I believe that The Shredder will appear in the New Cartoon past Season 3
PanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 01:56 PM   #8
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Oh, yeah, you all can be all excited about it. I just checked my TV guide and there's RACING on at that time. Grrrr.... I still get the 8:30 ep, but that's supposed to be the first ep again. *pouts*
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 08:02 PM   #9
Stone Ill
Mad Scientist
 
Stone Ill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 2,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredhead13
Yes 4 more days, and it looks as if i might have a snowday tomorrow . That'll help time go by faster.
Ohhh yeah! C'mon snow day!!!! Cancel that Science test!
Stone Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 08:09 PM   #10
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
I don't know about the rest of you, but a snow day would make time go by slower for me...

And yes, I await this next episode (Attack of the Mousers: Part 1) with more enthusiasm than last week. As I said before, "Things Change" was just a kick-starter episode without any real sense to it, just an introduction. But with this new episode, we finally have an actual plot started!
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2003, 11:17 PM   #11
Keno
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 244
Quote:
I don't know about the rest of you, but a snow day would make time go by slower for me...
nah i would just rewatch the 1st episode over and over all day...

Quote:
1 week is much easier to swallow
no it isnt!!!! it feels like a month!!!! ahhhh
__________________
When you're in trouble don't give in and go sour
try and rely on YOUR turtle power!!
Keno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.