![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 303
|
Light 'n' Lively TMNT campaign
Does anyone here remember the Light & Lively TMNT campaign? There was a guy in a giant Michelangelo suit trying to pimp yogurt at Cub Foods, and he was giving autographs and free samples. I still have the autograph as it was on "light & lively" turtle paper.
__________________
Last edited by Raphael_; 02-11-2008 at 06:46 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
|
For the life of me, I do not remember this.
And I like yogurt a lot and even plugged the Del Monte yogurts with the TMNT due to their colors back in the 8th grade.
__________________
![]() Turtles fight with honor!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 303
|
hahahaha
That's what was on the turtle paper, but muted, and in black and white. Does anyone remember what year this was? I can't for the life of me, I seem to remember it was about 1990.
__________________
Last edited by Raphael_; 02-11-2008 at 06:51 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 303
|
![]() Some of you will get this, some of you won't.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,340
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: May 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,265
|
Not sure if I get it. English is my second language.
Anyhow, what year was this promotion from?
__________________
![]() Turtles fight with honor!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Space Knight
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
|
It's bad Scania, it's very bad...leave it at that.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Sewerhead
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,890
|
Now, for all you Invader Zim fans, can you remember the brand name for the soda on that show?
Yeah. I went there. ... and you can, too! |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,439
|
Now, mind you... I have no way to upload this to youtube, but I have one of the commercials in question on an old tape. The voices were all wrong for some reason (though I swear I heard Rob Paulsen doing the voice of the wrong turtle).
__________________
[Insert mildly amusing banner here] |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Han Shot First
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paper Street Soap Company
Posts: 3,687
|
I almost just vomitted all over my computer. thanks
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Nothing without passion
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,722
|
Shameful...lol I was really hoping that whole thing had finally gone away... The whole yogurt promotion...I have a very long ago memory of being in a grocery store, I was small enough to still sit in the cart and my grandma took me on that day because there was someone there in a TMNT costume and I think it was Mikey. It must have been for that promotion It was funny too because it was the same grocery store I ended up always buying my archie comics in when they came out |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 3,447
|
Here's the commercial that was recently uploaded from 1989. Note that the voices used do not appear to be the original cast.
__________________
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/sho...d.php?t=37065- MY WANT LIST TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/ 30 years of Turtle Power! |
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Dierna Soul, Reporter
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
|
They uh at least TRIED to sound like the cast at the time....tried being the word. I've never even heard of this brand of yogurt. *blinks*
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 743
|
Never mind. Please delete.
Last edited by Turnstone; 05-03-2023 at 02:32 PM. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|