The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2008, 06:15 PM   #1
Hamato Yoshi
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 950
Elias

turned 47 on March 11th
Hamato Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 07:08 PM   #2
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Happy Birthday Mr. Koteas!

Elias was hotter when he had hair. I mean yeah he's still cute but when he had the long hair...num! Loved him in "House"

*hums the Ballad of Casey Jones*

Casey Jones, he loved a locomotive.
Casey Jones, a mighty man was he.
Casey Jones run his final locomotive
With the Cannonball Special on the old I.C.

Casey pulled into memphis on Number Four,
The engine foreman met him at the roundhouse door;
Said, "Joe Lewis won't be able to make his run
So you'll have to double out on Number One."

If I can have Sim Webb, my fireman, my engine 382,
Although I'm tired and weary, I'll take her through.
Put on my whistle that come in today
Cause I mean to keep her wailing as we ride and pray.

Casey Jones, mounted the cabin,
Casey Jones, with the orders in his hand.
Casey Jones, he mounted the cabin,
Started on his farewell Journey to the promised land.

They pulled out of Memphis nearly two hours late,
Soon they were speeding at a terrible rate.
And the people knew by the whistle's moan.
That the man at the throttle was Casey Jones.

Need more coal there, fireman Sim,
Open that door and heave it in.
Give that shovel all you got
And we'll reach Canton on the dot

On April 30, 1900, that rainy morn,
Down in Mississippi near the town of Vaughan,
Sped the Cannonball Special only two minutes late
Traveling 70 miles an hour when they saw a freight.

The caboose number 83 was on the main line,
Casey's last words were "Jump, Sim, while you have the time.
"At 3:52 that morning came the fareful end,
Casey took his farewell trip to the promised land.

Casey Jones, he died at the throttle,
With the whistle in his hand.
Casey Jones, he died at the throttlle,
But we'll all see Casey in the promised land.

His wife and three children were left to mourn
The tragic death of Casey on that April morn.
May God through His goodness keep them by His grace
Till they all meet together in that heavenly place.

Casey's body lies buried in Jackson, Tennessee
Close beside the tracks of the old I.C.
May his spirit live forever throughout the land
As the greatest of all heroes of a railroad man.

Casey Jones, he died at the throttle,
Casey Jones, with the whistle in his hand.
Casey Jones, he died at the throttle,
But we'll all see Casey in the promised land.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 10:05 AM   #3
Revan
Han Shot First
 
Revan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paper Street Soap Company
Posts: 3,687
Love him and I always will! I just wish he would have been in more movies. His casey jones was great.
__________________
Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:19 AM   #4
Lord Nightwalker
Stone Warrior
 
Lord Nightwalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 698
I think the last film I saw him in was Skinwalkers. He did a pretty good job in that.
Lord Nightwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:20 AM   #5
Raph The Angry
Thug
 
Raph The Angry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Sewers of Iowa
Posts: 60
He was pretty good in the movie Zodiac that came out last year too. He was the head investigator for the police dept. on the case if I remember correctly. My friend and I were sitting there in the movie theater and we were both like holy $h!t! That's Casey Jones!!!
__________________
Raph The Angry is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.