The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2003, 01:07 PM   #1
Mikey the Party Turtle
Hench Mutant
 
Mikey the Party Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: In the US of A. Yay.
Posts: 442
The Hulk comes to the big screen! (HULK SMASH!)

Anyone else gonna go see this when it comes out? I am for sure. One of my favorite Marvel characters the Hulk is. I just hope he doesn't spout out "Hulk Smash!" like five million times.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/univer...ded/small.html

^
Here is the new trailer for your viewing pleasure!
(Anyone got the chance to pick up X-Men 1.5 yet? If so, is it worth it?)
WHen you see Bruce and Betty hugging in the middle of the street, you can tell Bruce did something horrible by the way she looks. I get a chill down my spine when I see Hulk throw the tank across the desert as if it was like a doll.
Mikey the Party Turtle is offline  
Old 02-18-2003, 06:08 PM   #2
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Hulk!! I'm watching it. The effects look cheesy at times, but I'm such a Marvel mark. I'll be catching it in theatres.

Planning to get X-Men 1.5, but probably not 'til March when I go on spring break.

Btw... Did you see Daredevil? I was a bit disappointed. The plot wasn't as good as Spider-Man, but the action scenes were wicked.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 02-18-2003, 06:32 PM   #3
Donatello02
Stone Warrior
 
Donatello02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 503
I saw it. Yeah, the plot wasn't as good as the Spider Man movie, but it was damn well made. I think the Hulk movie looks dope as hell. He looks accurate to his comic version if you ask me, they couldn't do it any better.
__________________

'What ninja weapon did Don get? A stickball bat.
Hey, you can call it a 'bo'. But you can call it a
Ford Tempo too...it's still just a stick.'
Donatello02 is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.