The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
BigApple3AM
Mad Scientist
 
BigApple3AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Supermarket Aisle
Posts: 1,635
Raph has been buying and selling auctions

Edward Jones commercial. If he looks familiar it's because I'm pretty sure that's Josh Pais. Do a IMDB search if you're not familiar with the name...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKFowsEXFMc

Reading the comments on IMDB I guess I wasn't the first to notice he's been doing commercials. I sat through an entire episode of Law and Order I had already seen once because his name was in the opening credits. Of course I only care because he's Raph.

Here's a really funny commercial he did a few years ago:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=G4O4f6FKY...elated&search=

Last edited by BigApple3AM; 07-23-2008 at 04:12 PM.
BigApple3AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 07:10 PM   #2
Arcade Joe
Thug
 
Arcade Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: South of Chicago, IL
Posts: 94
Josh Pais

That Nextel commercial was hilarious!!!!

Speaking of Josh, he was briefly in Find Me Guilty with Vin Diesel. I recommend it to anyone who likes courtroom dramas, plus it has a lot of edgy humor as well.....
__________________
Arcade Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 08:04 PM   #3
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Yeah...That ad's been airing for a couple years...they should at least change it around a bit like with Rob Paulsen's Mr. Opertunity commercials. I mean come on...at least HE interacts with people...and apperantly now has a dog named Oscar.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 08:26 PM   #4
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
I love the phone ad the best. He's got a knack for laughs.
I see the financial ad on tv often.
And the Mister Turkey Neck ad, he's great playing the straight man.
he needs to get a LEADING ROLE. One that he's NOT covered head 2 toe.
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:16 PM   #5
Evenstar227
Stone Warrior
 
Evenstar227's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 42 Burr Hill Rd
Posts: 513
Josh Pais: not only awesome as a Ninja Turtle, he rocked as Gaila the Ferengi in "Star Trek: Deep Space 9". I heart Josh.

Rob Paulsen: heard a Honda radio comm'l yesterday that had Sally hitting on Mr Opportunity. She's all, Are you married? and Want to go get a coffee? I laughed on the outside because it's funny and cried on the inside because it's me.

Side note: I know an insurance agent in a nearby city to me who sounds JUST LIKE Rob Paulsen. It's uncanny. He's currently Googling Raph lines to fulfill my twisted fantasies.
__________________

In the beginning...
Evenstar227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:25 PM   #6
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Yep he was great as the all great Ferengi Failure Gaila. *snicker* I just watched Little Green Men, he's so bad...sending Quark a boobytrapped ship...the booby being Quark. LOL!
To show what a nice guy he is, he took a moment after I asked him, for an autograph- didn't care on what...piece of paper was just fine, sent it to me just before leaving Sundance last year. Very busy but just takes a moment to do that for me. He is cool. 'Course he wondered how I had his email...
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 02:39 PM   #7
Evenstar227
Stone Warrior
 
Evenstar227's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 42 Burr Hill Rd
Posts: 513
Buslady, have you seen his documentary movie about the residents of New York City's 7th St? It's called, ironically enough, "7th Street". It looks really interesting. Pais is so cool, I'd watch his movie even if it was about dryer lint. o_O
__________________

In the beginning...
Evenstar227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 12:08 PM   #8
Buslady
WingsOfDarkness! Perkele!
 
Buslady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: In 7803...
Posts: 4,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar227 View Post
Buslady, have you seen his documentary movie about the residents of New York City's 7th St? It's called, ironically enough, "7th Street". It looks really interesting. Pais is so cool, I'd watch his movie even if it was about dryer lint. o_O
Of course!!

i loved his buildup about his first starring role! it was funny!
__________________
Buslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.