The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2003, 12:38 PM   #1
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
Hey guys

Well I'm a n00b here, but been a fan of the original TMNT.


This one just started off as a little doodle I did in a few seconds, but I got obsessed with it, and that's how it came out. Raphael in the flesh.


This morning around 2am, instead of studying for the midterm I have tomorrow, I went ahead and did this picture of Donatello.

Anyways, once I get a couple more of these profile pictures out... I plan on doing more. Let me know what you guys think.
CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 03:36 PM   #2
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School
 
Voltron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: The Realm of SJW
Posts: 4,642
Great

Thats great work there. Top notch, in fact. I like the style, and I am blown away by the shading and detail exhibited here. Bravo. Encour!
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 03:53 PM   #3
Donatello02
Stone Warrior
 
Donatello02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Florida
Posts: 503
Simple, but detailed, I like the style. Very good man, keep it up. Do shredder!
__________________

'What ninja weapon did Don get? A stickball bat.
Hey, you can call it a 'bo'. But you can call it a
Ford Tempo too...it's still just a stick.'
Donatello02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 04:43 PM   #4
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
Thanks for the compliments. I was on a splurge last night, and with the turtles on my mind. I think ever since I saw some fan art from Tim something of his own modern renditions of the turtles, that I'd step into the same venue. I got some prelim sketches of the original cast done, and plan on doing individual profile pictures before trying anything else.
CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 05:11 PM   #5
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
heh, the top one looks kinda like Invader Zim! i like you style, kinda gritty and unusual. post more!
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 12:05 AM   #6
andrew
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: chucktown
Posts: 34
.. thats ...REALLY nice .. whats the medium?
__________________
mud wrestling is DEFFINATLY a spectator sport!
-donatello
andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 12:27 AM   #7
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
Paper, Pencil, and Adobe Photoshop. Nothing too fancy.
CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 11:47 AM   #8
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Oh wow.. those are great too. Like the way they were first drawn by E&L, crossed with Invader Zimness. Very orignal style.

Me like (especuially the Don one)... me want to see more!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 02:52 PM   #9
Deepflame
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Deep below the mountains...
Posts: 254
Great work, I like Don best too
__________________
NoOo! The killer scarfs attack!
Deepflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 04:45 PM   #10
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Raph's head is a little weird but I REALLY like the donnatello!!!!! Especially the head band thing
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 04:46 PM   #11
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
The Don picture is really good. You have to send it into the official Mirage site's Art Contest.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 10:32 PM   #12
CookSux
Stone Warrior
 
CookSux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Sparta
Posts: 928
Hmm, I already submitted the Michelangelo picture I did. BTW yeah, I think I might do another Raphael similar to the other guys I did.
CookSux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 02:55 AM   #13
Wuffle
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: CA, land of fruits and nuts
Posts: 46
Whoo, Don looks awesome :))
I really like your angular style, and your coloring complements it perfectly, to boot. El neato.
Wuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.