The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2003, 01:29 PM   #1
Fraggle
Thug
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: England,UK
Posts: 69
Hi everyone

Hi my name is Matt but you all can call me Fraggle,
i've been reading these forums since the end of last year
and all of u on hear sound like a cool bunch to talk 2 about
ninja turtles. As u can tell i am from the Uk and im 16 ever since
i was 4 i've enjoyed the turtles.

c u around on the forum.
__________________
I'm Proud To Be Christian it Changed my Life !!!
Fraggle is offline  
Old 02-25-2003, 01:33 PM   #2
One Radical Dude
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Central/SW AR, USA
Posts: 495
Salutations, Fraggle! I hope you enjoy the Technodrome! Watch out for falling mangos and other things.
__________________
One Radical Dude is offline  
Old 02-25-2003, 01:57 PM   #3
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Welcome to the forums ^^
GK Punk is offline  
Old 02-25-2003, 02:34 PM   #4
Raphael
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: England
Posts: 143
Another Englishman!

Welcome to The Technodrome!
Raphael is offline  
Old 02-25-2003, 02:39 PM   #5
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
I'm a bit suspicious about this guy...he bears a name almost identical to somebody at a certain forum I've already mentioned before that I also happen to be banned from...
Reznorite420 is offline  
Old 02-25-2003, 04:30 PM   #6
One Radical Dude
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Central/SW AR, USA
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznorite420
I'm a bit suspicious about this guy...he bears a name almost identical to somebody at a certain forum I've already mentioned before that I also happen to be banned from...
Oh.....
__________________
One Radical Dude is offline  
Old 02-25-2003, 04:31 PM   #7
Psycrow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 435
Welcome aboard Fraggle! Enjoy your stay!

*remembers the Fraggle Rock television show*
__________________
"Before you criticize others you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away... and you have their shoes."
Psycrow is offline  
Old 02-25-2003, 05:01 PM   #8
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
WELCOME! BEWARE THE CRAZY PEOPLE! I SWEAR, I AM NOT ONE OF THEM! HONEST!
__________________
Tinselcat is offline  
Old 03-02-2003, 10:24 PM   #9
Shadow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 489
I loved Fraggle Rock! 80's were a great time I tell you!

Oh yeah! Welcome! **gives a mango of welcome** (start a collection...but keep them refrigerated)

have fun, watch out for crazy fan-girls...especially the Raphael ones...they're...vicious.

***laughes and points to herself***
Shadow is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.