The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2003, 08:08 PM   #1
andrew
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: chucktown
Posts: 34
a lot less stylized alot more mirage influenced

http://www.geocities.com/shrugmonkey...e/tmnt_col.jpg
um .. i was going through ish 49 of the mirage series and picked the turtle pics i wanted to draw to make mine .. so .. yeah .. i drew them all to gether .. i turned down the saturation a bit compared to my normal stuff .. (i been getting tips from cooksux) and went a different way with the shading (if u can call it that in this one) *shrug* i like it
__________________
mud wrestling is DEFFINATLY a spectator sport!
-donatello
andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2003, 08:42 PM   #2
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
That's very good. Once again, I wish I could draw a decent looking TMNT.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 09:29 AM   #3
Brodie
Certified Teacher
 
Brodie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Bizarro Metropolis
Posts: 6,495
I liked the Azure comics, the art was great. The way Azure came off was slightly like the Idiot turtle, a bit slow. Great work.
__________________
Brodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 11:22 AM   #4
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Thats preety good!!! It looks a bit like Lawson style!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.