The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the best turtle?
Leo 5 15.15%
Raph 12 36.36%
Mikey 11 33.33%
Don 5 15.15%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2003, 01:04 PM   #1
Jeremiah54
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Marion, Arkansas
Posts: 2
Hello

Hello i am Jeremiah
__________________
Jeremiah
Jeremiah54 is offline  
Old 03-09-2003, 05:34 PM   #2
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
Errr....Hello! welcome to the Technodrome!
*hands Jeremiah54 a carmel apple of welcome*
enjoy your stay!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 03-09-2003, 11:59 PM   #3
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
welcome Jeremiah...

TP... are u trying to break tradition??? are you trying to defy the mango??? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL WHAT THE TECHNODROME CREATED???

then go on...
__________________


R-iZZy is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 12:20 AM   #4
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Hello, I am Azure.

Don't worry, Ninja Nin. The mango is peaceful, and it does not mind sharing the spotlight with the caramel apple. As long as the caramel apple doesn't try anything funny, then the two will live in a peaceful harmony.
*stops before he scares the newbie away*

Hoo dere, sorry 'bout that! Anyway, welcome to the Technodrome!
*gives Jeremiah a mango of welcome*
Enjoy your stay!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 12:35 AM   #5
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
*looks at a caramel apple* I don't know... I think I saw it snicker a bit. But yeah, whatever. If the mango agrees.

*watches a mango do a drive-by with mango juice on the caramel apple* EWWWWW... juice-by! I don't know if that mango wants to share the spotlight.
__________________


R-iZZy is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 12:38 AM   #6
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Uh oh... That could start a civil war within the hallowed halls of the Technodrome!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 12:48 AM   #7
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
*puts on a mango helmet* PREPARE FOR BATTLE! Man... I mean "fruit" your stations!!!
__________________


R-iZZy is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 10:56 AM   #8
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
I don't think there will be a war for the spotlight here......Mangos are the best and the carmel apple knows this......The carmel apple is just here for those who dislike the mango..........................besides carmel apples are extremly docile creatures....err....fruit!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 04:07 PM   #9
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
Who could dislike the mango though???
__________________


R-iZZy is offline  
Old 03-12-2003, 06:54 AM   #10
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
well....there are people who dislike mangos.....I've seen a couple, as hard as it is to believe.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 03-12-2003, 11:03 AM   #11
Shadow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 489
Welcome to the forum Jeremiah. Glad to have you!

I say the more welcome fruit the better!

"gives a welcome basket of fruit"

enjoy!!
Shadow is offline  
Old 03-12-2003, 01:20 PM   #12
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
Well... I guess the mango could share the spotlight... sure, why not?

*mango whispers something in ear* Oh... because, nah, I won't say it. All fruits are welcomed!!!
__________________


R-iZZy is offline  
Old 03-13-2003, 01:20 AM   #13
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
LOL! Yes, we welcome all types of healthy food! Haven't seen any veggies around here, though. I guess that's a good thing. I don't like celery.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 03-13-2003, 07:51 AM   #14
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
Well... then you probably won't like bugs-on-a-log... a snack I haven't made since like kindergarten. Wow... that was time ago.
__________________


R-iZZy is offline  
Old 03-13-2003, 10:02 PM   #15
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Turtle Nincompoop
Well... then you probably won't like bugs-on-a-log... a snack I haven't made since like kindergarten. Wow... that was time ago.

oooooo....I had thoes last july! my little cousin made them for me! I ate them....despite my dislike for celery.....I suppose it's okay when it's eaten with something though.....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 03-14-2003, 07:56 AM   #16
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
hehe... I need to try that snack again. Of course, Azure hates celery. Maybe we can convince Azure to liking bugs-on-a-log, at least. Lets get the supplies... *looks for peanut-butter and raisins*
__________________


R-iZZy is offline  
Old 03-14-2003, 08:32 AM   #17
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Turtle Nincompoop
hehe... I need to try that snack again. Of course, Azure hates celery. Maybe we can convince Azure to liking bugs-on-a-log, at least. Lets get the supplies... *looks for peanut-butter and raisins*
Yay! Have you ever had them made with peanuts and cream cheese in stead of peanut-butter and raisins? Thoes are really good to! *looks for the celery*
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 03-14-2003, 01:55 PM   #18
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
Hmmm... I never tried that recipe. I gotta try it... when did this idea come about??? Because I've never heard of that concept, but it sounds good nonetheless. *looks for peanuts* Try to find the cream cheese if you can... we're gonna have bugs in our food!!! Oops... you know what I mean...
__________________


R-iZZy is offline  
Old 03-14-2003, 02:05 PM   #19
Supermik
Hench Mutant
 
Supermik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Italy
Posts: 286
Re: Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremiah54
Hello i am Jeremiah
Welcome have a nice stay, however Mik is my favourite Turtle...
__________________
Is there a problem?! Supermik solve it...
COWABUNGA, AMIGOS!

Supermik

Supermik is offline  
Old 03-14-2003, 02:18 PM   #20
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
Re: Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermik
Welcome have a nice stay, however Mik is my favourite Turtle...
That's kinda hard to tell.... I never would've guessed. I'm just messing withya supermik!!!
__________________


R-iZZy is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.