The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2003, 03:37 PM   #1
Blades
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 95
Hello fellow TMNT luvers...

I've been lurking around The Technodrome for awhile now, and figure it was time to come outta the shadows, since I've seen how friendly everyone is here.

My TMNT fandom names is Blades, one of many Rapheal-obsessers on this site. I've watched just about any show of turtles on the planet (besides one rather odd anime, but I'm looking for eps on that), and *gasps* a lover of The Next Mutation series!!

I've got MSN Messenger, so if anyone wants ta chat, check me out under the email [email protected]

Guess that's it for now. Later! *fades back into shadows*
__________________
In God we trust, all others we virus scan. ~Author Unknown
Blades is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 12:16 AM   #2
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Yay! Someone who likes TNM! Welcome, welcome, Blades!
*gives Blades a mango of welcome*
Enjoy your stay with us! And don't worry, your shadowy lurker eyes will get used to the light sooner or later.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 10:51 AM   #3
Blades
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 95
*Gasp* MANGO!! *chomps on mango* Me likey very much. Thanks!
__________________
In God we trust, all others we virus scan. ~Author Unknown
Blades is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 11:37 AM   #4
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Re: Hello fellow TMNT luvers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades
and *gasps* a lover of The Next Mutation series!!
Bwahahaha! We are growing in numbers! Soon, no one will be able to stop us! Bwahahahahaha!

*ahem* Welcome!
Kali is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 04:55 PM   #5
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
Hey... you guys forgot about me. I like the Next Mutation Series too!!!

AND WELCOME to the board of insanity... oh, and the Ninja Turtles too. I will be your nincompoop for your stay here... enjoy Blades.
__________________


R-iZZy is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 04:58 PM   #6
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
Welcome to the Technodrome forums... you can log out, but you can never leave.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline  
Old 03-11-2003, 03:43 PM   #7
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
So true...
__________________


R-iZZy is offline  
Old 03-11-2003, 04:27 PM   #8
Psycrow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 435
Welcome to TheTechnodrome.com Blades!!!
__________________
"Before you criticize others you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away... and you have their shoes."
Psycrow is offline  
Old 03-12-2003, 11:00 AM   #9
Shadow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 489
welc

welcome blades. its good to have a few lovers of TNM (even though I am not one of them) they keep the threds...shall we say? spicy?

Enjoy your mangos!
Shadow Jones
Shadow is offline  
Old 03-13-2003, 01:14 AM   #10
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Spicy... Mmm, I hear brains are supposed to be spicy, too.
*gasps and nervously looks around*
I hope Krang didn't hear that!!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 03-13-2003, 03:42 AM   #11
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
Quote:
Originally Posted by azure turtle
Spicy... Mmm, I hear brains are supposed to be spicy, too.
*gasps and nervously looks around*
I hope Krang didn't hear that!!
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline  
Old 03-13-2003, 03:59 AM   #12
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krang
Quote:
Originally Posted by azure turtle
Spicy... Mmm, I hear brains are supposed to be spicy, too.
*gasps and nervously looks around*
I hope Krang didn't hear that!!
Look out Azure! The Jig is up!
GK Punk is offline  
Old 03-13-2003, 06:29 AM   #13
Blades
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 95
I dunno who should be running away faster, Azure because she's busted, or Krang because of the comment....

*backs away from Azure on a side note, since I have little enough brains as it is. *
__________________
In God we trust, all others we virus scan. ~Author Unknown
Blades is offline  
Old 03-15-2003, 02:39 PM   #14
Cascadia
Oregonian in heart & soul
 
Cascadia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 3,731
Welcome aboard, Blades. Enjoy your stay. We are a nutty group of TMNT fans.
__________________

Formally known as Scientific freak
Cascadia is offline  
Old 03-15-2003, 09:14 PM   #15
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Woops! Sorry, Krang!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades
I dunno who should be running away faster, Azure because she's busted
Hey!! I'm a dude, not a dudette!
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 03-16-2003, 07:13 AM   #16
Blades
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 95
Heh, Sorry. Oh well, I suppose this is payback for me. I just corrected a guy in another post when they said I was a guy. Guess it can be hard sometimes to get that right...Ah well, I know now
__________________
In God we trust, all others we virus scan. ~Author Unknown
Blades is offline  
Old 03-16-2003, 07:36 AM   #17
Greed
Stone Warrior
 
Greed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Chicago, ILL
Posts: 931
Welcome to The Technodrome Blades
__________________

Why? Because they're blacker than the blackest black times infinity.

(Formerly known as Slash89, go ahead think back you know me.)
Greed is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.