The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: who believe in rumors?
I DO 2 14.29%
I DON'T 12 85.71%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2003, 10:45 PM   #1
Dontebell
Stone Warrior
 
Dontebell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Flint,Mi
Posts: 819
who believe in rumors?

do any of you believe in rumors?
Dontebell is offline  
Old 03-09-2003, 11:02 PM   #2
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Eh? What kind of rumors?
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 03-09-2003, 11:36 PM   #3
Dontebell
Stone Warrior
 
Dontebell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Flint,Mi
Posts: 819
any kind,like
movies
tv series
cartoons
DVDs
toys
and comics
Dontebell is offline  
Old 03-09-2003, 11:52 PM   #4
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
Oh!! You mean for the TMNT? Generally, I don't take any rumors too seriously. It's fun to think about them, but I wait until there's concrete evidence to start raving about any upcoming projects. So, I guess my answer would be no.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 12:16 AM   #5
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
As I learned, "Never trust anyone's information but you're own." Works for me, and it makes perfect sense.
__________________


R-iZZy is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 10:02 AM   #6
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
I acknowledge the information, but keep it filed as "rumor" until some real evidence comes along.
Kali is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 11:03 AM   #7
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer
 
Storm Wolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the back of the cave.... lurking.
Posts: 2,617
believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see!

Rumors are hard not to believe in especially when it's about something you like/love! but I tend to not believe in them!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benvenuto
Don't you mean 'asshole classic'?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 11:48 AM   #8
heretic888
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,344
hmmm....

it depends on the rumor.
__________________
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi)
heretic888 is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 11:55 AM   #9
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
It depends on the SOURCE of the rumor.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 11:58 AM   #10
heretic888
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,344
hmm...

yeah, that too.... but the actual claim itself is important too. not all are equally believable.
__________________
"Ninpo began as training to become a moral people and to learn to endure in whatever social condition one is in; to know and accept one's fate, and to live for human beings and all other creatures. The person who masters all of these is a Ninja." (Masaaki Hatsumi)
heretic888 is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 02:34 PM   #11
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches
 
That Matt Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
Hitler, JFK, Elvis, and Tupac are all alive and living on an Island in the South Pacific.
That Matt Guy is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 05:00 PM   #12
R-iZZy
The Long Con
 
R-iZZy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: G'ville, FL (Gator Country), USA
Posts: 3,007
^^^ Something I won't believe.
__________________


R-iZZy is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 05:03 PM   #13
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
C'mon, EVERYBODY knows that's true.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline  
Old 03-10-2003, 10:13 PM   #14
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
Yeah, considering there're AUTOPSY PHOTOS of at least one of the aforementioned people over at [link censored intentionally].
Reznorite420 is offline  
Old 03-11-2003, 01:37 AM   #15
One Radical Dude
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Central/SW AR, USA
Posts: 495
It depends on the exact rumours. They can be too good to be true, or they can become a reality later on.
__________________
One Radical Dude is offline  
Old 03-13-2003, 04:52 PM   #16
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew138
Hitler, JFK, Elvis, and Tupac are all alive and living on an Island in the South Pacific.
*gets into a conspiracy theory frenzy* Yeah!! Yeah!!! And...and, so are Jimmy Hoffa, Amelia Earhart and Michael Dukakis!!!!!!!!!!!
Its all a vast conspiracy made by republican evil eskimos to take over the world and cover us all with blubber!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEK!!!! *collapses*
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline  
Old 03-15-2003, 12:26 PM   #17
The Stryker
Stupid Rich
 
The Stryker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Room 237
Posts: 11,152
im telling you people!

hitler,osama,saddam,kim jong ill and barney got a huge rectangular table where they plan diabolical stuff like the bad guys on superfriends!
__________________

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.