The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: How do you like the TMNT theme?
It's great! 5 31.25%
It's okay 8 50.00%
No opinon 0 0%
It's bad 3 18.75%
I hate it! 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #1
Slap-Happy
Bad Boy
 
Slap-Happy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,911
iGoogle TMNT Theme

iGoogle has Comics themes for SDCC and they added a TMNT one. It's the fourth theme on this page.

http://www.google.com/ig/directory?t...comics&start=7
Slap-Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:21 PM   #2
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
oh awesome, I think I may switch over to it.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:55 AM   #3
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
So, I have the theme and when Aprils pops up, maybe its just me, but at first glance I didn't think she had any pants on! She's doing this high kick and I was like WHOA! I quickly relaized that it was a flesh/nude colored pant on but still, with the shadeing and all, I dunno...maybe Im just sick.

__________________

Last edited by OA; 07-26-2009 at 09:11 AM.
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:09 AM   #4
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTerminator View Post
So, I have the theme and when Aprils pops up, maybe its just me, but at first glance I didn't think she had any pants on! She's doing this high kick and I was like WHOA! I quickly relaized that it was a flesh/nude colored pant on but still, with the shadeing and all, I dunno...maybe Im just sick.

Who wears short shorts? April wears short shorts! *lol* Where'd u find the April theme? I don't see it anywhere....
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:12 AM   #5
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Its random with the TMNT theme...flicks through the different characters whenever you open/refresh it

EDIT: or maybe its on some sort of timer as I just tried refreshing a bunch of times and it stayed with Mikeys page

Oh, and I broke your quote when I used a better pic and deleted the older one. Sorry!
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:46 PM   #6
Ralphmacchio
Thug
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 83
Excellent, now all we need is a TMNT themed Firefox skin.
Ralphmacchio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:49 PM   #7
Bigfoot
Stone Warrior
 
Bigfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Wandering aimlessly...
Posts: 764
Lame! Sorry, but it kinda...sucks...
__________________
Bigfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 07:38 PM   #8
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Got me using it... Would be nice if it scrolled through more changes...

-mm
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:00 PM   #9
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by missourimobile View Post
Got me using it... Would be nice if it scrolled through more changes...

-mm
Or if you had some sort of control over the changes...
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.