The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Collection Photos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 10:41 AM   #1
Ron
Thug
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 87
Ron's TMNT Room

It's not done yet, as I still have some stuff to add on the walls. Also, my special project is almost done with one of the movie props. I'll make sure to post it when it's completed!

Enjoy!







I have alot of doubles stored in my closet as well! It's hard with a small room of only 9x11.

Thanks for looking,
Ron
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:27 PM   #2
jwiz154
Hench Mutant
 
jwiz154's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 319
Very nice collection. I know the statues are made to go together, but the really look great individually cased like that! Looking forward to more pictures!
__________________
Wanted: Loose Justice League Unlimited
Megos
jwiz154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:32 PM   #3
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Dang dude, awesome display! Very clean looking. btw, how did you end up with that many Neca B and W box sets?
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 01:35 PM   #4
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
wow thats awsome man id be real proud of that
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:21 PM   #5
Navin Johnson
Stone Warrior
 
Navin Johnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 544
Very nice, well displayed, good use of space, clean lines, I like it.
__________________
Lord loves a workin' man
Navin Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:31 PM   #6
OA
Scatter the nuns!!
 
OA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,981
Very nice display! Digging the CGCs and the heads. Any story on those heads?
__________________
OA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 04:35 PM   #7
jalmetalman
Hench Mutant
 
jalmetalman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 404
Very nice!!!
__________________
NECA!!! Please make a Splinter, my turtles need their master!!!
jalmetalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #8
jimmyjams
Hench Mutant
 
jimmyjams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 429
niiiiceee

pretty sweet setup. like everyone else here mentioned, very clean. I really like those display shelfs. I want to get something like that when the new sideshow statues come out.
__________________
jimmyjams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:37 PM   #9
Ron
Thug
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 87
Thanks guys!

For the heads, there's a custom shop here in Canada that molds them. They cost 250.00 $ each. I am in the process of getting Don, then Mickey.

For the Neca sets, they are all off ebay. Like mentioned before, I am from Ontario Canada, and it's pretty hard to get local stuff in a town of 9 000 residents.

Thanks again for all the great comments!

Ron
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 06:50 PM   #10
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
Thanks guys!

For the heads, there's a custom shop here in Canada that molds them. They cost 250.00 $ each. I am in the process of getting Don, then Mickey.

For the Neca sets, they are all off ebay. Like mentioned before, I am from Ontario Canada, and it's pretty hard to get local stuff in a town of 9 000 residents.

Thanks again for all the great comments!

Ron
Very cool setup... Those heads are awesome.
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:07 PM   #11
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,296
Wait...what's that Super Shredder figure?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:31 PM   #12
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Wait...what's that Super Shredder figure?
now THATS what i was wondering
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:35 PM   #13
Ron
Thug
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 87
H

It's a custom Shredder I got off ebay in February of this year. I paid nearly 50.00 $ for it as it had alot of bids.

Ron
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #14
SSSS
Thug
 
SSSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sewer
Posts: 63
That's a neat display of your collection. I've always wanted a similar setup, a smallish corner or room to put the stuff in. Nice heads!
__________________
SSSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:26 AM   #15
Alex
Foot Soldier
 
Alex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 233
Wow! Great collection! One of the most awesome I have seen!
__________________
My collection of TMNT: http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=28233

Collecting mostly TMNT comics, movies and games released in Sweden.
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 11:44 AM   #16
909 Turtle Fan
Hench Mutant
 
909 Turtle Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Eastbound & Down
Posts: 477
WOW! those heads are the coolest thing ever! great set up man!
909 Turtle Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:22 AM   #17
DMC362
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Augusta, Ga
Posts: 121
can we see some close upshots of the shredder figure
DMC362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:22 AM   #18
Ron
Thug
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 87
H

Sure, I'll try and get some in the next few days!

Ron
Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:21 PM   #19
Nelson
Stone Warrior
 
Nelson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 673
That display is just excellent. So clean and elegant.

I too would like a closeup of that custom Shredder.
Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 07:39 PM   #20
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
awesome display
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.