The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2003, 12:14 AM   #1
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
New Webcomic (semi-TMNT)

Heh heh, okay, I finally put up some actual new stuff on my webcomic site. Next week, actual storyline! Yes, there's some TMNT stuff on the site, in the Random Fun section.
http://www.geocities.com/cathorpe2001

Anyone who has ever witnessed or participated in a "Why does Venus have breasts?" debate should get a chuckle out of this week's filler. Heck, my parents never have and they thought it was hilarious, in a pushing-the-PG-13-line sorta way.

((Oh, and don't forget the updates on my main site.))
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 11:07 AM   #2
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
*falls over laughing again*

The things that happens when one thinks logically about fictional stuff for too long. *winks at Leo656*
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 11:23 AM   #3
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
*blinks* Ok, it's official now. You are one of the better webcomic artists I've seen. You seriously beat out Fred Ghalagher and Ian McConoville. I'm starting to think you could take on Sean from 2POV... But I'm fairly biased with him, cause, well, I know him personally..
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 02:44 PM   #4
Kameko
Sister to the TMNT
 
Kameko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Posts: 2,756
That was great, Kali! I've often thought the same thing.

BTW, if you think the convos you guys have about turtles get to be weird, you should check out the convos we have in the MightDucks fandom. Ducks with breasts? Do they lay eggs? Do they lay 'blanks' (unfertilized eggs) like chickens do? ...The list goes on an on and on and on...
Kameko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 09:31 PM   #5
Zoé
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 15
ROTFL! That was great, Kali. It stumps me where people get all the inspiration for this kind of stuff. I love it, nonetheless! I don't think I'll ever have the patience to sit down and make my own strip. Can't wait to see more! *Goes back to laughing*
__________________
"Love. Laugh. Live!"
Zoé is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 05:16 AM   #6
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703


And again I say...

Dear God that's funny. As someone who's been involved in that debate and seen it unfold more than once, that makes me snicker.

(winks back at HT)

And just outta curiosity, did I inspire that in any way? Cuz I know for a fact I've made that joke more than once on the lists, especially about my character Danielle.

Either way, it makes me smile, cuz inside jokes rule!
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 12:07 PM   #7
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Hrmm.. another case of life imitating art...?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameko
BTW, if you think the convos you guys have about turtles get to be weird, you should check out the convos we have in the MightDucks fandom. Ducks with breasts? Do they lay eggs? Do they lay 'blanks' (unfertilized eggs) like chickens do? ...The list goes on an on and on and on...
Egads... *lol* thus I will digress the sort of Transformer repro discussions I somehow stumbled into as well. Those wishful drooly fangirls!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 11:46 AM   #8
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
Thanks everyone. And yes, Sean, you did partcially inspire this, as did several people. It's just funny how so many people think so deeply about the oddest things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigFB
*blinks* Ok, it's official now. You are one of the better webcomic artists I've seen. You seriously beat out Fred Ghalagher and Ian McConoville. I'm starting to think you could take on Sean from 2POV... But I'm fairly biased with him, cause, well, I know him personally..
Whoa. Never thought I'd ever be compared to any of those people. Where's that blushing icon?
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 12:07 PM   #9
Nturtle
Ninja Master
 
Nturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Technodrome Airducts
Posts: 5,215
LOL!
thats preety funny!! "The person drawing us is a pervert..."
Nice way to bounce personalities off each other!
More!!!
__________________
Fil rules. If Fil takes your 5 bucks then you should be eternally grateful that Fil would even borrow your money. Fil.
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 12:51 PM   #10
Leo656
Banned
 
Leo656's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: nWo Country
Posts: 27,703
Woohoo! I'm inspiration! I'm the best-looking muse since Salma Hyek in "Dogma"!
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.