The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2003, 05:37 PM   #1
Kameko
Sister to the TMNT
 
Kameko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Posts: 2,756
A Day In the Life...

A Day in the Life of a Teenage Mutant Ninja

A Day in the Life is my webcomic, in case you didn't already know.

The first strip for volume three is now up, if anyone's interested.
Kameko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2003, 09:08 PM   #2
ZigFB
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: A trash strewn alley, back against the wall, facing the toughest street gang around...
Posts: 212
*thumbs up* Great job! I know how hard it is making a comic in MS Paint. Keep up the work.
__________________
Donatello: You're a claustrophobic.
Casey Jones: You wanna fist in the mouth? I never even looked at another guy before.
ZigFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 07:20 AM   #3
Tinselcat
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: uuuuh... off planet.
Posts: 1,190
Kameko, i love your comic! soooo funny! are you going to do more? (ohpleaseohpleaseohplease?)
__________________
Tinselcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 04:19 PM   #4
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
I love the power outage one... you big scaredy-turtles...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 11:02 AM   #5
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator
 
HorseTechie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,677
Oh gee... how long has that been there?

Well, I read em all.. and I can tell both you and Azure have the MS paint webcomic thing going full force indeed! Cute n funny!
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 11:09 AM   #6
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
keep up the good work, kameko!
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 11:54 AM   #7
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
LOL! Loved the new Power Outage one, Kame. These are so funny.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 12:53 PM   #8
Kameko
Sister to the TMNT
 
Kameko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Posts: 2,756
Thanks, guys. I knew that a few people knew about my comics, but I wasn't sure how many, so I figured I'd make an announcement letting ya'll know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinselcat
Kameko, i love your comic! soooo funny! are you going to do more?
I definately plan to. I just got my new computer this morning (Meaning I can now work with more than 16colors -- among other things ) And I'll be playing on it alot, and probably make several more comics soon. There's absolutely no plan to scrap the series anytime soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseTechie
Oh gee... how long has that been there?
I've had that page up since a little before Christmas of this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machias Banshee
I love the power outage one... you big scaredy-turtles...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali
LOL! Loved the new Power Outage one, Kame. These are so funny.
Yeah, I don't know where the idea for that one came from, but it even makes me laugh everytime I see it.
Kameko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.