The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2003, 08:03 PM   #1
greensborohill
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 138
New

Hello, I'm new here. I loved the turtles cartoon from the early 90's, had atleast 50 action figures, and have seen all three movies.

I've recently gotten back in touch with my inner child and have revisited my love affair with Leo, Mikey, Donny, and Raph. I guess it all started again when I saw that they had new action figures and were coming out with a new series and video game.
greensborohill is offline  
Old 03-18-2003, 08:07 PM   #2
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Welcome and enjoy your stay here!

*offers up ice cream sammich of welcome
GK Punk is offline  
Old 03-18-2003, 09:01 PM   #3
Zoé
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 15
Re: New

Quote:
Originally Posted by greensborohill
I've recently gotten back in touch with my inner child and have revisited my love affair with Leo, Mikey, Donny, and Raph. I guess it all started again when I saw that they had new action figures and were coming out with a new series and video game.
Welcome to the club, Greensborohill! Hope you have much fun. They really should put a caution sign up here: Warning! This forum is highly addictive! Heh, I've only been here a day and I'm hooked! See you around!
__________________
"Love. Laugh. Live!"
Zoé is offline  
Old 03-18-2003, 09:03 PM   #4
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Re: New

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoé
Quote:
Originally Posted by greensborohill
I've recently gotten back in touch with my inner child and have revisited my love affair with Leo, Mikey, Donny, and Raph. I guess it all started again when I saw that they had new action figures and were coming out with a new series and video game.
Welcome to the club, Greensborohill! Hope you have much fun. They really should put a caution sign up here: Warning! This forum is highly addictive! Heh, I've only been here a day and I'm hooked! See you around!
*nods, I think there is never a time I am not here!
GK Punk is offline  
Old 03-19-2003, 09:16 AM   #5
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
Ditto! I am Mars. I found this page a few days ago, and look where I am!!! *nods to her Avatar* WEEE!!! *Hands a bannana of welcome*
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Old 03-19-2003, 09:31 AM   #6
Shadow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 489
Welcome to the forum. Its a fun place. I like it.

*hands a mango of welcome*

Keep it fresh!
Shadow Jones
Shadow is offline  
Old 03-19-2003, 09:46 AM   #7
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
Watch out for yours truly and the coconuts. *pulls one out of the bag, tosses it up in the air and catches it* These can hurt.
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.