The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Collection Photos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
agliarept
Hench Mutant
 
agliarept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 475
agliarept's collection

hey guys, here's my modest collection of tmnt related art. I have the figures and the masks, but im just mainly collecting the movie art and comic stuff. cheers.







agliarept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 01:50 PM   #2
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Nce art collection ya got there!
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #3
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Very awesome stuff indeed. Big Eric Talbot fan I see!!
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:06 PM   #4
Oculus Orbus
Mad Scientist
 
Oculus Orbus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,535
Really nice collection, dude!
Oculus Orbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
discordiatookie
facehugger
 
discordiatookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
Love the talbot art, pretty cool collection there!

What's the wee statue/model/thingie thing? Looks cool. I remember Laird was blogging about stuff like that given to him from the other Mirage guys - that was ace.
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap!
Don't tell us to grow up and out of it
I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl

You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know...

original TMNT art collection
discordiatookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:51 AM   #6
agliarept
Hench Mutant
 
agliarept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 475
Thank a lot for the kind words guys. The statue is something that my girl made and we presented it to Peter at the NYCC the other year, he took a photo of it and signed it for us. its a really cool thing.

this signed usb drive i made and was able to get peter to sign it as well.

one of the greatest things i have would be my galabunga floor sticker from the movie screening last year. i have it hanging on my wall.



agliarept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:22 PM   #7
lilmotto
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 813
Wow I am really jealous of your Eric Talbot stuff. I need to get me some of those
__________________
I list items on ebay frequently:
http://shop.ebay.com/lilmotto/m.html...1&_from=&_ipg=
lilmotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 03:15 PM   #8
agliarept
Hench Mutant
 
agliarept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmotto View Post
Wow I am really jealous of your Eric Talbot stuff. I need to get me some of those

Thanks a lot!! I appreciate the nice words. I hope Eric will be doing any more cons now that they don't work on turtle stuff anymore.
agliarept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:02 PM   #9
agliarept
Hench Mutant
 
agliarept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 475
just got this bad boy in the mail at work today. it looks cool as heck. really worn out a bit, but the tags are all there and the stitching is awesome on the turtles lol. now i can pretend i was on the set lol sigh.... lol


agliarept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:18 PM   #10
Archon_Turtle
I'm SUPER into myself
 
Archon_Turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
I do love those jackets.
Archon_Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #11
agliarept
Hench Mutant
 
agliarept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 475
I missed out on buying the green leather sleeve version a few months back, but was really lucky to get this one for super cheaps. I love it, im even debating if i should wear it out lol. its super warm lol
agliarept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:51 AM   #12
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by agliarept View Post
Thank a lot for the kind words guys. The statue is something that my girl made and we presented it to Peter at the NYCC the other year, he took a photo of it and signed it for us. its a really cool thing.

this signed usb drive i made and was able to get peter to sign it as well.

one of the greatest things i have would be my galabunga floor sticker from the movie screening last year. i have it hanging on my wall.



Awesome ! Lovely !!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 02:09 PM   #13
Loco
Mad Scientist
 
Loco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: France - BZH
Posts: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by agliarept View Post
just got this bad boy in the mail at work today. it looks cool as heck. really worn out a bit, but the tags are all there and the stitching is awesome on the turtles lol. now i can pretend i was on the set lol sigh.... lol


wow nice jacket !

Quote:
Originally Posted by agliarept View Post
I like that Batman pictures thanks for sharing
__________________
☣ http://tmntfamilia.forumfamilly.net/
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Yo, this guy is off the chain, son!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildgoose View Post
can I have an authograph?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Best. Thread. Ever.

https://www.facebook.com/loco.artz

Last edited by Loco; 05-14-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 05:45 PM   #14
agliarept
Hench Mutant
 
agliarept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 475
hey hey

here's another updateon some stuff i just got and some stuff that i have had for abit. hope you guys enjoy. the two pieces of art are on standard comic book paper and the canister is a replica and the one on the left is a production used canister. cheers.



this is a kevin eastman cover for the 1st ninja turtle movie comic.


this is a peter laird drawing of Leo from 2002
agliarept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:19 AM   #15
Loco
Mad Scientist
 
Loco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: France - BZH
Posts: 1,132
2 Canisters !!!!!waw the class at dallas ^^
__________________
☣ http://tmntfamilia.forumfamilly.net/
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Yo, this guy is off the chain, son!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildgoose View Post
can I have an authograph?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Best. Thread. Ever.

https://www.facebook.com/loco.artz
Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:36 AM   #16
agliarept
Hench Mutant
 
agliarept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 475
Thanks! Im going to be getting some other large stuff coming in in the next few weeks!
agliarept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:47 PM   #17
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by agliarept View Post
Thanks! Im going to be getting some other large stuff coming in in the next few weeks!
I'm not much for props, but those are NICE! All I have are the 2K3 ones that came with the Mutations
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:51 PM   #18
pl212
Stone Warrior
 
pl212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NYC
Posts: 813
Wow , I remember seeing eric painting that mikey infront of the moon , I was actually there for most of the process good stuff !!
pl212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #19
agliarept
Hench Mutant
 
agliarept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 475
little update

Hi everyone

I got some new stuff in today and last week and thought i'd update this thread.

first is my custom commissioned Leonardo Painted statue. Took a long time to get this bad boy painted and set up but it was well worth the wait. its really rich in detail and just really well sculpted. best of all it doesn't look like hes biting a lemon lol.





second are product made and used bandannas from the ninja turtles movie for donatello and Mikeys mask. I chekced wth the costume/set dresser and was able to get some confirmation about them, I also got a crew gift watch that i left at work.

lastly is my favorite skateboard deck i got directly from the UK with the "Hero turtles" label. very cool beat up vintage deck. hoping to add some nice things onto it to spruce it up and rideable again. hope you all like cheers!








agliarept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:53 PM   #20
Navin Johnson
Stone Warrior
 
Navin Johnson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 544
The Way of the Sword, One of my favorites, very nice
__________________
Lord loves a workin' man
Navin Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.