The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2010, 01:20 PM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,780
Parody comic on Smash-Up roster

http://www.2pstart.com/2010/01/20/tortoises-and-hares/

Amusing.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:30 PM   #2
Oculus Orbus
Mad Scientist
 
Oculus Orbus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 1,535
So fun, I can't stop laughing.
Oculus Orbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 02:55 PM   #3
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,474
I approve! Very amusing!
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:04 PM   #4
SwordofTengu
Foot Soldier
 
SwordofTengu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 102
Makes sense! Are the people at Ubisoft retards?! 3 Rabbids and 13 TMNT Characters (about 2 no one cares about).
SwordofTengu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
MrDizzyDEE
Foot Soldier
 
MrDizzyDEE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: In the bushes catching wild Pokemon
Posts: 128
Lovin' it!
__________________
TMNT: Smash Up FC: 4039-5541-1157
MrDizzyDEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:24 PM   #6
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,294
That's great!
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:27 PM   #7
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Ha, that was pretty funny, and rather accurate. I enjoyed the game for what it was, it's definitely fun to throw on for some good, mindless fighting, but the sparse roster was a huge missed opportunity. And putting the Rabbids in instead of a few more TMNT characters was a pretty ridiculous decision... Even a few like Leatherhead, an Elite Foot, and/or the Rat King would have been nice.

I wonder what the odds of a sequel are.
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:25 PM   #8
shuriken
Second City Shinobi
 
shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 4,182
Probably as likely as Rocksteady being in the game are.
Funny little comic though.
__________________
Some things are better left unsaid. This isn't one of them
shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:46 PM   #9
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
loved it
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:49 AM   #10
Doc_ock_4mugen
Hench Mutant
 
Doc_ock_4mugen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 389
Nice comic! It made me laugh while forgetting my RAGE against the RABBIDS... Now where the heck is my copy of Smash-Up?
__________________
Mikey might be part of Nick now, but he still loves Miley... I mean Hannah... Stupid Secret Identity!!
Doc_ock_4mugen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:23 PM   #11
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
I don't get it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:23 PM   #12
Koi
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroku_CJJ View Post
I don't get it.
In the game the chatacter selection was really lame and didn't include that many well known characters, hence the fact they where making fun of it.
Koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:14 PM   #13
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
LMFAO best rage ever.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:03 PM   #14
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drawsher View Post
In the game the chatacter selection was really lame and didn't include that many well known characters, hence the fact they where making fun of it.
Oh.

I thought it was cool that they included Fugitoid and an Utrom. That's never happened before.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.