The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > Introductions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2003, 11:03 AM   #1
Knuckles
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 260
Hello, greetings, salutations, etc.

Hello all, you can call me Knuckles--great to find such an active TMNT forum. In my group of friends, I'm the only real TMNT nut, so I guess if I wanna talk TMNT, I'll do it here--hope to have some good discussions with you all--thanks.
Knuckles is offline  
Old 03-22-2003, 12:51 PM   #2
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
Welcome to the Technodrome forums!
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline  
Old 03-22-2003, 01:15 PM   #3
lethrhd
Hench Mutant
 
lethrhd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 358
Have yoe self a good time in dese here parts!
__________________
My Gods Wear Multi-Colored Bandannas
lethrhd is offline  
Old 03-22-2003, 01:37 PM   #4
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
Hello, hello, hello. The name's Mars. Don't let Terror of the Swamp Avatar scare you...he's really nice...like everyone else here. Right, Terror?
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Old 03-23-2003, 05:09 PM   #5
Shadow
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 489
i see you have not recieved your mango yet!

Let me be the first to give you one.

*gives mango of welcome*

have fun at the technodrome!
Shadow Jones
Shadow is offline  
Old 03-25-2003, 09:05 AM   #6
The Defibrillator
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Dee Eff Dubble You
Posts: 1,631
welcome to the technodrome, where fantasy becomes reality! where dreams become absolute! where make-believe becomes fact!

well, i donno if its that great, but it's fun anyways!

my name's Hobbit, or TMNH, or whatever.

*hands over a Capri Sun (the big kind) of welcome*
__________________
My newest signature.
The Defibrillator is offline  
Old 03-25-2003, 09:07 AM   #7
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
Woooo.....Capri Sun!! Good stuff...good stuff.
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Old 03-25-2003, 03:55 PM   #8
Kameko
Sister to the TMNT
 
Kameko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles, California, USA
Posts: 2,756
Welcome to THE TECHNODROME!

Heh, I'm harmless, really.

So.... Knuckles, eh? Any relation to the Knuckles of 'Sonic&Knuckles' fame?
Kameko is offline  
Old 03-25-2003, 05:19 PM   #9
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
*Hands over Ice Cream Sammich of welcome

Welcome to the Technodrome!
GK Punk is offline  
Old 03-25-2003, 07:58 PM   #10
XERO
Hybrid Theorist
 
XERO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Alamo City
Posts: 8,184
!emordonhceT eht ot emocleW
__________________

"Travel at the speed of light... then hit the nitro!"
XERO is offline  
Old 03-26-2003, 09:27 AM   #11
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
WOO! Backwards!
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline  
Old 03-27-2003, 12:42 AM   #12
Duke
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,913
Welcome knuckles!
Duke is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.