The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2010, 10:31 AM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,789
What's the best place online to get all the Usagi Yojimbo comics?

I'd prefer to get collected books, not single issues, so does anyone know if most or all of Usagi Yojimbo was released in collected TPB form? And what is the best place online to order these collected books from?
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 10:36 AM   #2
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,204
The first one is in this book: http://www.mycomicshop.com/comicbooks/item?IID=7356641

Can't find the second one (http://www.mycomicshop.com/comicbooks/item?IID=4143571) ... and the 3rd one is in Shell Shock.

Here's the 3 Mirage Issues: http://paneltopanel.net/shop/product...oducts_id=2738
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 12:19 PM   #3
RossMay
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Saskatchewan
Posts: 177
Amazon should be as good a place as any.

The first set of tpbs were collected by Fantagraphics (the original publisher), since then it is all Dark Horse Comics.
__________________
http://www.rossmaywriter.com
RossMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:34 PM   #4
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
No doubt amazon, I've gotten some of the tpb's off of there. Also to my surprise one of my local comic book shops has all of them. Every so often (like once every other week I'd guess) I stop over there & pick one up. I do like to get the issues at times but with multiple volumes you can pick and choose what you wanna do it with. I collected the first ten issues for instance, then went with tpbs from that point on (meaning the OG fantagraphics series). I also got the pre-series stuff like critters in tpb form because the originals are hard to come by, at least cheap.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:13 PM   #5
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
I use these guys a lot
http://www.midtowncomics.com/Neshop/...&chkshowthum=1

That's not all of them but it's a start. If you ever go to a con and Stan is there he will have every trade at a reasonable price.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 03:14 PM   #6
ToTheNines
Col. Stinkmeaner
 
ToTheNines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 19,204
Oh, I thought you were just talking about the TMNT cross overs lol... But panel to panel is still a good way to go.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.