The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Collection Photos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 09:38 AM   #1
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Rutger's TMNT merchandise collection!

Hi all,

Well I thought, hmmm why not. I collect more then just TMNT autographs.
So here I present my merchandise collection.

This excludes all the DVD's and comics, cause I have them all from both.
And it take a bit to much to photograph all the comics







__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:45 AM   #2
agliarept
Hench Mutant
 
agliarept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 475
thats a nice set up you got there Raph, where do you keep your autograph's? I imagine you must have giant binders of them all hidden away

cheers!
agliarept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #3
koenne
Stone Warrior
 
koenne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 663
Very nice collection ! And cool display !
Keep it going .
Cowabunga !
koenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:53 AM   #4
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by agliarept View Post
thats a nice set up you got there Raph, where do you keep your autograph's? I imagine you must have giant binders of them all hidden away

cheers!
Hahah you bet. No this is my second floor, I have my autographs (also non TMNT), comics and DVD's downstairs.
But I can always add more picture here
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 03:28 PM   #5
Demon_Shredder
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 200 miles south of NYC
Posts: 45
I ddin't know they put the soundtrack on records. Where did you find that?
Demon_Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:18 PM   #6
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
They used to sell them in the back of the Pizza Point catalogue, and I would imagine that they were readily available at most places that carried music and movies.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:09 PM   #7
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Wow! Awsome! Thats an awsome link statue also! And the same for the koopa shell haha what is that?
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #8
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Wow! Awsome! Thats an awsome link statue also! And the same for the koopa shell haha what is that?
That is a plushe Koopa Shell, if you slap it, you can either hear the sound of Mario getting a coin, or the short music when mario dies (both from the first Super Mario Bros. (NES))
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:40 AM   #9
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Hey nice pics! Who's sig is on the guitar?
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:41 PM   #10
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain88 View Post
Hey nice pics! Who's sig is on the guitar?
It's one 1 of 4 that are on that guitar. They are from the Rockband "The Golden Earring" heard of them? They're Dutch but sing english and are quite famous worldwide.
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:46 PM   #11
nofuture4u
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 499
Sweet collection dude. Allthough your autographs are cool I'm glad to see you collect the figures too. Nice display and the shelving makes it look super clean.
nofuture4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:06 PM   #12
Lionheart3239
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 32
Cool, you got some Lord of the Rings action figures too.
Lionheart3239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:58 PM   #13
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
It's one 1 of 4 that are on that guitar. They are from the Rockband "The Golden Earring" heard of them? They're Dutch but sing english and are quite famous worldwide.

RADAR LOVE!!!!!!

Sweet!!!

__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:45 PM   #14
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Ahh! That does my heart good

That particulair clip is from 1974, when Radar Love became a worldwide hit.

Seen them many times live, and met them about 5 times now! They Rock..so to speak

Here are the Golden Earring as they are now:

__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:48 PM   #15
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
nice and organized
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 10:55 AM   #16
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Hey guys,
Wanted to show you some of the more nicer items, and TMNT display stuff that I have downstairs:



Here is my wallshrine in my livingroom. A framed Movie 1 poster and my real pair of sai above, I love this piece of wall


All my TMNT DVD's. A full row and below on the right some more!


In my showcase a shelf for the NECA Turtles.


My TGRI Ooze cannisters. These are production props from the second movie!

And look what I found this afternoon at a convention. Mint and sealed in mint box for a mere 35 dollars!!!

__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:02 AM   #17
agliarept
Hench Mutant
 
agliarept's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 475
wow cant believe you got one for 35 dollars thats soooo awesome! very nice!
agliarept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #18
hudemx
Hench Mutant
 
hudemx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Klagenfurt
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
Hey guys,
Wanted to show you some of the more nicer items, and TMNT display stuff that I have downstairs:

All my TMNT DVD's. A full row and below on the right some more!
In the Turtles row at the right - is that a selfmade DVD to Turtles Forever?

Oh and do I glimpse the german TMNT Movie DVD at the bottom right

What a big Turtles DVD Collection! Also the NECA Figures just look awesome - I cannot wait that mine finally arrive next week!
__________________
German TMNT News Blog:
http://ninjaturtlepower.wordpress.com/
hudemx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:17 PM   #19
lilmotto
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 813
Wow Leo for $35 that is an insanely good buy. They didn't happen to have any more did they? I only have Mikey at the moment
__________________
I list items on ebay frequently:
http://shop.ebay.com/lilmotto/m.html...1&_from=&_ipg=
lilmotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:53 PM   #20
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudemx View Post
In the Turtles row at the right - is that a selfmade DVD to Turtles Forever?

Oh and do I glimpse the german TMNT Movie DVD at the bottom right

What a big Turtles DVD Collection! Also the NECA Figures just look awesome - I cannot wait that mine finally arrive next week!
Yes right you are on all. The Turtles Forever movie is a DivX movie, but my DVDplayer can handle DivX format. And yeah I had to have the German one for the extended ending
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.