The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Collection Photos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 05:36 PM   #1
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!
 
Bry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,463
Turtles Forever (and ever)

I'm not really a "collector" per se. I have a fair amount of TMNT stuff I've amassed over the years, but it's mostly boxed up or missing in action somewhere at my parents' house. However, I did realize today I had figures of the four turtles from five different "universes", and thought it'd make for a fun picture:



Obviously, there are others here with bigger collections and plenty more versions of the Turtles. So if anyone's up for the challenge, I'm curious to see who can assemble the biggest crossover!

Last edited by Bry; 02-15-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Bry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:40 PM   #2
GreasyBoi
Foot Soldier
 
GreasyBoi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 238
I made the Same as It Never was group. Raph looks the best and mike looks the worst. All I did for him was cut off his arm and didn't know what else to do, Leo and Raph I pretty much finished.
__________________
Prayers for Paul George
GreasyBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:46 PM   #3
andrewdsz
Stone Warrior
 
andrewdsz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 952
u missing movie 3,shogun,toon,fast forward,next mutation and dark!

Last edited by andrewdsz; 02-15-2010 at 06:05 PM.
andrewdsz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 05:53 PM   #4
shuriken
Second City Shinobi
 
shuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Chi-town
Posts: 4,182
I like it. but since I don't like the TMNT '07 movie figures they kinda kill the picture for me. But then the TMNT '90 more than make up for them.
__________________
Some things are better left unsaid. This isn't one of them
shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 06:17 PM   #5
nofuture4u
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 499
Nice concept and picture dude.
nofuture4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:56 PM   #6
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Love the pic just saved it as my background.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:07 AM   #7
sdp
Detoxed Member
 
sdp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,190
Yeah, thats the same idea I've had. Except I had it way before Turtles Forever came out since I am a fan of DC's Multiverse and had already applied that logic to the Turtles-verse. So glad Turtlesforever made it canon.

As for other "main" turtle universes you also need the Toon Turtles and the Next Mutation turtles. That'd be all the ones I can think of.

Of course there are also other "variants" that could work as turtle universes such as the Caveman turtles.

And yeah besides the NECA turtles who is missing Shredder they all have an april/shredder to go along with them. And they all have a Splinter besides NECA and Toon Turtles.

Did the Japanese OVA get figures out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdsz View Post
u missing movie 3,shogun,toon,fast forward,next mutation and dark!
Well technically the movie 3 turtles are the same as the movie turtles only with the ninja armor so the universe is represented. They would just be a variant like OT Mikey wearing something else, not necessarily a new universe.

Dark turtles are not a different universe turtles just clones of the turtles not a different universe.

Fast Forward I might buy since they are different designs but technically they are the same as the 2k3 turtles.

Shogun turtles I guess could be a different universe but they're just variants of turtles with a different costume, they'd have to be more like the Cavemen turtles.

Last edited by sdp; 02-27-2010 at 10:13 AM.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 02:04 PM   #8
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
Did the Japanese OVA get figures out?
They sho' did, sucka. The metal mutants, at least. Turtle Saint was limited to Japan though.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 04:52 AM   #9
Loco
Mad Scientist
 
Loco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: France - BZH
Posts: 1,132
Well , This is a Pic' Dude !!! Nice colors and Mix between the ages, I like the photo , sweet collection
__________________
☣ http://tmntfamilia.forumfamilly.net/
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Yo, this guy is off the chain, son!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildgoose View Post
can I have an authograph?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Best. Thread. Ever.

https://www.facebook.com/loco.artz
Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.