The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 04:22 PM   #1
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Picture Request: TMNT 25th ANNIVERSARY BY KEVIN EASTMAN

Does anyone have a high quality scan of the Bookplate that is in this book?

It looks like this:



Thanks much!
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:44 PM   #2
discordiatookie
facehugger
 
discordiatookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
If I were at home right now, i'd totally scan it in for you.

However i'm at my sister's place right now, babysitting her kid.

Sorry.

If nobody's scanned it for you by the time I get home tomorrow, I'll stick it up...
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap!
Don't tell us to grow up and out of it
I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl

You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know...

original TMNT art collection
discordiatookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 04:45 PM   #3
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by discordiatookie View Post
If I were at home right now, i'd totally scan it in for you.

However i'm at my sister's place right now, babysitting her kid.

Sorry.

If nobody's scanned it for you by the time I get home tomorrow, I'll stick it up...
Hey man that sounds good. Thanks so much!
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:23 AM   #4
discordiatookie
facehugger
 
discordiatookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
Here's the best I can do:

__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap!
Don't tell us to grow up and out of it
I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl

You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know...

original TMNT art collection
discordiatookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:29 AM   #5
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
^^

Hey man thats exacty what I wanted! Thanks so much!
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.