![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
I'm SUPER into myself
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 4,667
|
DragonLore 5: Featuring the Art of Peter Laird!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Neato, you gonna show Pete?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: where am I?
Posts: 1,472
|
Very cool! I remember seeing those images on his blog.
__________________
![]() Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
facehugger
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
|
Great find! How ever did you find out about it? Especially when Laird himself says on his blog that he forgot what the art was for...
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap! Don't tell us to grow up and out of it I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know... original TMNT art collection |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|