The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2010, 05:22 AM   #1
azrael
Mad Scientist
 
azrael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: loganville, ga
Posts: 1,362
TMNT Vol. 3

Is volume 3 worth getting? I mean story or art anything to brag about? I was orginally only going to collect mirage stuff but I am thinkng about getting this one as well. I am not impressed with the archie stuff, its just not my thang.
________
Easyvape vaporizer

Last edited by azrael; 08-12-2011 at 09:24 PM.
azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:00 AM   #2
CyberCubed
Overlord
 
CyberCubed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,783
It continues from the Mirage universe.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:27 AM   #3
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I've been considering reading that series myself.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:45 AM   #4
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
How is it that some of you have NEVER read the Image series???
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #5
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
I think it is worth the read... I really dig the art in it too... I'd suggest the series to any comic fan...

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 04:35 PM   #6
The Shelf
Mad Scientist
 
The Shelf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,031
Anyone know where I can get Vol. 3? I have Vol. 2 and 4 and now most of 1 finally. I just need to get my hands on 3 next.
The Shelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 05:52 PM   #7
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Vol. 3 > everything else.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:36 PM   #8
Venom
Space Knight
 
Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,637
Yes, find it and read it! It can be a little hard to find, but I managed to snag the last issues Mirage had a few months back which gave me all but 8 issues having all 23!

Before that I had them all downloaded from a torrent site, but for some reason never actually read them until I had the actual copies.

Oh, and be sure to get Big Bang #10, too.
Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.