The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 12:56 AM   #1
Cryogenic
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3
Exclamation tmntmoviesite: Some Good News (And Some Bad News)

Folks, I'm sure we're all aware that the brilliant site -- www.tmntmoviesite.com -- has been down some time. Now, I'm a bit of a TMNT-er, and via Google, I've seen people on here asking about the site in dismay, so I've come to help.

THE GOOD NEWS:
Some time ago, I made a back-up of "tmntmoviesite" on my PC.

THE BAD NEWS:
The back-up was made in 2007 and only encompasses material for the *first* TMNT movie (1990).

Now, I thought the back-up was lost -- in fact, I made a more recent one on a separate PC (my dad's PC) that is almost certainly lost (my wonderful father deleted everything), but I *may* have made a separate back-up of *that* one that *may* be kicking around on a DVD-R somewhere. I'll keep looking for that one. No promises, though. If I find it, it should have *everything* related to the first movie shortly before the web host pulled the plug. However, there is, for now, at least, this 2007 one. And in any case ...

I'm pretty sure that *almost* all of the stuff for the first TMNT movie is there. We might be missing a few lobby cards and a couple of magazine scans, but I think it's 80-90% complete. The site wasn't updated much. Fans of the subsequent movies are out of luck. I have an affection for them, but they aren't where my interest really lies, so I didn't back anything of those ones up. Sorry about that. Hopefully, the site owner will bring his site back, or maybe follow my lead and copy the materials into a RAR file for download. It would be a shame if all that stuff never saw the light of day again. And on that note ...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X919PENO

P.S. Let me know if there are any problems with the download / file, OK?
Cryogenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:54 AM   #2
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Cool. Thanks for the heads up.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:00 AM   #3
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
Thanks for share! ..... Downloading...!
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:58 AM   #4
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luzmagica View Post
Thanks for share! ..... Downloading...!
THANKS!!! This will work great in my TMNT Database I'm making!

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:08 PM   #5
d_osborn
Mad Scientist
 
d_osborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,425
thanks for sharing!
d_osborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:42 AM   #6
Cryogenic
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3
No worries, guys.

The core of the RAR file back-up are the sixteen (16) magazine scans, totaling 248 scanned pages. I'm really glad to still have those.

Also, I may have slightly underestimated the missing material: e.g., I think tmntmoviesite had a "Deleted Scenes" section, but there is no such folder to reflect that section in my pack.

If anyone has anything further from tmntmoviesite, please feel free to send it to me. I'd like it to complete my back-up (or to make my back-up as close to complete as possible), and I will, of course, amalgamate my existing RAR file and re-upload should more material become available.

Last edited by Cryogenic; 07-09-2010 at 04:49 AM.
Cryogenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 06:09 AM   #7
Loco
Mad Scientist
 
Loco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: France - BZH
Posts: 1,132
Thanks man you rock
__________________
☣ http://tmntfamilia.forumfamilly.net/
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut View Post
Yo, this guy is off the chain, son!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildgoose View Post
can I have an authograph?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Turtle View Post
Best. Thread. Ever.

https://www.facebook.com/loco.artz
Loco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:08 PM   #8
eledoremassis02
Foot Soldier
 
eledoremassis02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 138
Can someone reup the link to the photos?

Thank you
eledoremassis02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
live action films


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.