The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion > Collection Photos

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
Leonardo87
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Columbus Indiana
Posts: 688
Leonardo87's Collection From Toys to Comics to One Prop, etc.

Hey everyone! how are you? I figured to make my own collection thread since I kinda lacked on making one. I'll start off with something I recent got from a contest. Steven Ho (stunt actor of Donatello Movie II and III) was holding a contest of who can come up with something TMNT II or Donnie related because, he was giving out pieces of the stunt costume he had kept. So when he announced the winners, everyone won including me and fellow Turtle fan Michele Ivey.

http://spiritofthewolf87.deviantart....NT-2-172609410

Since Photobucket is being a pain, I hope you settled for my link from my DeviantArt page. More collection is on the way .
Leonardo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
dude, way to go, congrats on that. wonder if Michele Ivey made a vide blog of it on her youtube site
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:49 PM   #3
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!
 
Samhain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Posts: 4,752
Congrats! Thats is a cool piece to own.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 01:55 AM   #4
Leonardo87
Stone Warrior
 
Leonardo87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Columbus Indiana
Posts: 688
Wow I haven't posted on this thread for like 2 years ago! I figured to share some photos I have found on my computer that I can show here.

*NOTE* The Free Comic Book Day Issue 1 was signed by Peter Laird when I met the Mirage Group back in 2009 during the 25th Anniversary & Gobbledgook is signed by both Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird back in 1999 when the Art Contest was still active.





Leonardo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.