The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > Questions/Comments/Suggestions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2002, 05:56 PM   #1
DeRo64
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Hilo, Hawaii
Posts: 1
I missed the last twenty-or-so episodes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I have heard about new villains like Dregg, though. I have no idea what he (she?) looks like so could anyone send me a picture via e-mail or put some on this webpage? Any picture will do: screenshot, fan art, custom action figure, etc.
This would mean a great deal to me. Thanks
DeRo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 01:38 AM   #2
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru
 
Krang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dimension X
Posts: 3,755
Sure, we'll put up some pictures of Dregg next time we update the Images section.
__________________

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 03:42 AM   #3
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant
 
azure turtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,453
I think this is a good idea, Krang! I've missed out on a lot too, and seeing some pics of villains/allies of the turtles would be much appreciated. Sadly, I didn't catch many episodes of the last few seasons of the TMNT cartoon.
__________________
"God, I love being a turtle!"

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 06:13 AM   #4
Deskjet Shredder
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Moscow City
Posts: 138
That would be cool! I haven't seen Dregg and I don't know why most visitors choose him as "the least favorite bad guy". According to my calculations, the last episodes will be shown in Russia in about a year (if the channel doesn't change its schedule) but I can't wait so long.
__________________
|) 3 $ |< _/ 3 ~|~
$ |-| |2 3 |) |) 3 |2
Deskjet Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 12:02 PM   #5
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Well, when they were still showing the eps, they showed the same three eps with dregg over and over for like an entire year, and everyone just ended up hating him. I know i still do...

Shredder was fun to watch screw up. Dreg...he had too much of an easy time with the humans for my liking.
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 12:07 PM   #6
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
I never saw too many of the episodes with Dregg, not even enough to have an opinion about him, or remember what he looked like, so I'd like to see some pictures of him, too.

I know what you mean Machias, it's no fun if the bad guys just get away with their deeds.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 12:27 PM   #7
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Oy, they were showing the same ten eppisodes over and over. I almost didnt want to even watch anymore! I knew that once they went into the red sky eps, it was not changing for the better...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 10:12 AM   #8
Deskjet Shredder
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Moscow City
Posts: 138
Quote:
On 2002-03-28 14:27, Machias Banshee wrote:
Oy, they were showing the same ten episodes over and over.
Didn't they have anything else to show? Was it a channel which specialized in some particular cartoons? I know one channel (a Russian one) which used to repeat the same Disney cartoons again and again in the course of two or three years. But finally they switched to Nickelodeon production... Now they are showing Warner Bros. series.
__________________
|) 3 $ |< _/ 3 ~|~
$ |-| |2 3 |) |) 3 |2
Deskjet Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 10:15 AM   #9
Deskjet Shredder
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Moscow City
Posts: 138
BTW, what company produced the TMNT cartoon? Some sources of information claim that it was Disney but I don't believe them.
__________________
|) 3 $ |< _/ 3 ~|~
$ |-| |2 3 |) |) 3 |2
Deskjet Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 12:36 PM   #10
Kali
Inactive Moderator
 
Kali's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: California!
Posts: 11,101
No, not Disney. It was Fred Wolf Films that made the show. And they hold all the rights to it too.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2002, 02:04 PM   #11
Nickokapo
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Argentina
Posts: 5,800
I must watch more later seasons eps...i didnt liked dregg too much,i liked shredder!he was funny!and more cool imho

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nickokapo on 2002-04-03 16:05 ]</font>
Nickokapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2002, 06:53 PM   #12
enigma-1
Foot Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: take your pick...
Posts: 4,161
Trust me, you weren't missing too much with Dregg around. All he did was take over where Shredde left off: trying to conquer the world.
enigma-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.