The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2003, 09:57 AM   #1
Psycho Da Turtle
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 203
Posts: 153
Next Mutation Toys

Yes! I know you all, for the most part excluding maybe 2 inccluding me, hated the show. However the toys themselves rolroc'ed! They were rubber like the movie star toys. The bandannas were long and cool too! Does anyone have any pics of the toys, or the actual toys to sell? Ill hump...I mean pay you, thats right, pay you money for them.
__________________
Pizza Guy: Hey, this is a ten, the tabs 13!
Mikey: Your three minutes late dude!
Pizza Guy: Aw come on, I couldn't find the place!
Mikey:Wise man say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza!
Psycho Da Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 11:08 AM   #2
Raph
Mad Scientist
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The Netherlands, Rotterdam
Posts: 1,888
Indeed the toys were nice, although I never even thought of buying Splinter

I have Leonardo on Card, very happy with it ( so thats a no seller)

Yesterday I even found a Mutation Donatello, and a Pizza tossin' Mikey both boxed and carded
__________________
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 04:28 PM   #3
rayfillet101
Mad Scientist
 
rayfillet101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,454
I have one. ifyou look at my signal picture you can probbly tell who it is.Its my only one and im madly in love wit it(no i dont need help!) try flea markets thats where i got her.
__________________

"When you scream my name, pleading for the pain to stop, you may call me...Bishop."
rayfillet101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2003, 08:20 PM   #4
Kaejae
Random Punk
 
Kaejae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 44
I think I have a Venus figurine somewhere... Keyword: Somewhere

I can't find Raphie...
__________________

Nite Fevah!
Kaejae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 04:49 AM   #5
Shellfox
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,234
Lets see, Raph 1, Venus 1, and Biker Raph.
I never saw any of the camo turtles though, I did see Vam-ni ONCE
Shellfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 10:25 AM   #6
Psycho Da Turtle
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: 203
Posts: 153
Thanks guys...and girls, I've been trying to find them on ebay, but when I do find them, they have about an hour left to bid, and i have no money at the time. So I shall continue to look.
__________________
Pizza Guy: Hey, this is a ten, the tabs 13!
Mikey: Your three minutes late dude!
Pizza Guy: Aw come on, I couldn't find the place!
Mikey:Wise man say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza!
Psycho Da Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.