The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2003, 07:30 PM   #1
Antrax
Hench Mutant
 
Antrax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 305
Tchnodrome

I just bought a the Technodrome. Does anybody know where I could find pics of the inside? I want to make sure mine is complete. I checked the official site but does not have eneough detail. I would like the pics to include both the sides that open and the middle of it. Thanks
Antrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 08:23 PM   #2
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Wow that's a good find, where did you get it? Ebay?
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2003, 08:32 PM   #3
Antrax
Hench Mutant
 
Antrax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 305
Yes, I got it from Ebay. It was actually two of them, one "complete/near complete" and the other missing at least the Eye. I want to make sure that they are not missing much or at least nothing too important. I bought them both for $16.50.
Antrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 04:11 PM   #4
SlayerX
Stone Warrior
 
SlayerX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 828
big one or little one or scout vehicle ro whatever its called? I have a big one, but no pics of it.. i can take some if you want? pm me or whatever, and i can send them over AIM/Yahoo/MSN. thanks
SlayerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2003, 05:35 PM   #5
Antrax
Hench Mutant
 
Antrax's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 305
I'm talking about the big one, over a foot in height. I just sent you a PM, WWEFreakazoid. Thanks for your help.
Antrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.