The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2003, 10:18 PM   #1
Duke
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,913
Little Debbie

My uncle works for little debbi's, so i'm always getting free snacks. I was just wandering what your favorite little debbie snacks are. Mine is the oatmeal cream pies.
Duke is offline  
Old 04-08-2003, 10:22 PM   #2
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Are they the ones with the fudge brownies?
GK Punk is offline  
Old 04-08-2003, 10:25 PM   #3
Duke
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,913
yeah they make fudge brownies.
Duke is offline  
Old 04-08-2003, 10:36 PM   #4
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke
yeah they make fudge brownies.
Those rock, I buy those at Walmart by the box
GK Punk is offline  
Old 04-08-2003, 10:53 PM   #5
That Matt Guy
Honey Bunches
 
That Matt Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Lone Star State
Posts: 5,840
I like the Little Debbie ripoffs of the Hostess cupcakes.
That Matt Guy is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.