The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 02:42 PM   #1
The Moose
Random Punk
 
The Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 19
Looking to buy comics from users

Hello guys,

I was looking to buy these issues from someone if anyone has extras they'd like to sell:

TMNT (Vol 4)
1 (First Print)
23
25
26

Tales of the TMNT (Vol 2)
9
13

I've checked MileHigh, Graham Cracker, MyComicShop, Atomic Avenue, and even eBay and nobody seems to have these issues for sale. I appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks,
Tim
The Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 03:16 PM   #2
Abnormal Freak
Stone Warrior
 
Abnormal Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: MN
Posts: 779
For future reference, this kinda thing goes in the "Buying/Selling/Trading" section of the board.

Peter Laird is sending a bunch of TMNT comics from his collection to Mirage to sell at their store (miragelicensing.com), so keep checking there; I'm sure those books will be in stock. I'm looking forward to obtaining those three Vol. 4 books as well, along with a good number of other issues.
Abnormal Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 04:45 PM   #3
The Moose
Random Punk
 
The Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 19
Sorry about posting in the wrong section. I should've known better. Thanks for the info about the Mirage site.
The Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 05:05 PM   #4
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
You're not actually supposed to have any transactions here until after you have 25+ posts, at which point you're allowed to use the B/S/T section. Please read the rules.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:22 AM   #5
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
You're not actually supposed to have any transactions here until after you have 25+ posts, at which point you're allowed to use the B/S/T section. Please read the rules.
I thought you could buy but not sell...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: [email protected]
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 09:14 AM   #6
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***CJJ*** View Post
I thought you could buy but not sell...
You can't start a thread.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.