![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
40 Years of TMNT
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
|
Weight Of The World
I know this is a really vague question, but I'm hoping someone can answer it.
There's an episode (I think during City At War) in which Splinter says to Leonardo "Why must you bear the weight of the world on your shoulders" or something to that effect... This was of course taking place while Leo was throwing his temper tantrums. Does anyone have any clue what episode that is & if so which of the DVD's its on? |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Illinois
Posts: 2,152
|
Splinter says something like that to Leo in City at War part 1. It's on Vol. 14: City at War or Season 2 part 2.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Ah, someone beat me to it. And I think it holds greater significance for what happens to Leo later on in season 4.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Hench Mutant
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 413
|
I absolutely loved Leos character progression throughout the show.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Leo-holic
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
|
Yeah, me, too. He showed more depth in season four.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One. "Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|