The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Who was your favorite original 4Kids cartoon characters.?
Ch'rell 4 12.50%
Bishop 15 46.88%
Hun 6 18.75%
Chaplin 1 3.13%
Drako 1 3.13%
Ultimate Ninja 0 0%
Touch 0 0%
Go 0 0%
Garbageman 0 0%
Nano 0 0%
Mortu 0 0%
Ancient One 2 6.25%
Silver Sentry 1 3.13%
Angel 2 6.25%
Ultimate Daimyo 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 11:08 AM   #1
Keldor1578
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 265
Who was your favorite original 4Kids cartoon characters.?

I have to say Bishop, since he was the turtles's most complex antagonist.
He was more of an anti villain than an actual villain in the 4Kids cartoon.
Keldor1578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:15 AM   #2
FearlessLeader
Mad Scientist
 
FearlessLeader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Watching Space Heroes
Posts: 1,048
I would agree with Bishop.

I always found him interesting, because you were never completely certain what line he was walking or what action he would take.

I also liked Angel, even though she wasn't on the show very much.
__________________

Artwork by Jim Lawson
FearlessLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:29 AM   #3
GK Punk
I'm your Devil
 
GK Punk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 12,439
Also agree with Bishop and Angel. There was something just kind of cool about her.
GK Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 11:56 AM   #4
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
i went with Hun, he is one mean dude.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:35 PM   #5
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Bishop, followed by Slashuur... unless he was actually a Konami character (as in, they came up with him).
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:50 PM   #6
Guitar_Raph
Superhero musician
 
Guitar_Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 2,191
Silver Sentry rocks!

Even playing bass guitar in my fanfics.
__________________


Mikey drums with nunchucks!
Guitar_Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:53 PM   #7
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
I wanted to go with Bishop, but I love the Acient One. he makes me laugh even when he doesn't talk. *Fart*
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:43 PM   #8
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Ch'Rell. He seemed to always have a Plan B for anything and everything. He also showed quite clearly he was more powerful than even the Demon Shredder in Same as it Never Was and Turtles Forever.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 02:45 PM   #9
Icebot
Foot Elite
 
Icebot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: East Coast, US
Posts: 3,225
I voted for Shredder. His story of how he ended up on earth in the first place was always interesting. I think his armor is pretty cool.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:01 PM   #10
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Ancient One. After checkin' out that list, I've realized I really don't like most of the original characters from that show.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 04:44 PM   #11
Ch'rell
Thug
 
Ch'rell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 55
I think you can guess which character I picked!
Ch'rell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:04 AM   #12
Vivi
Mad Scientist
 
Vivi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Ninja HQ, Moon
Posts: 1,076
^
Meatwad!


This is tricky. I voted for Bishop, but easily interchangeable with the ancient one and the Daimyo...(is goji original?)
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 12:33 PM   #13
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch'rell View Post
I think you can guess which character I picked!
Was it Angel? was it? Was it?

Jk
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 01:46 PM   #14
Donnie
Something from the Past
 
Donnie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
Definitely Ch'rell. I mean, he could pull off being an utrom and still be badass. He was a true force to be reckoned with.
Donnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 07:13 PM   #15
chad
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Canada, Kingston, Ontario
Posts: 245
I have to go with Bishop though Hun is a great character too.
chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:59 AM   #16
Leogeddon
Stone Warrior
 
Leogeddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 502
Bishop was like a kid's version of Wesker, he's definitely getting my vote.
__________________

Click me for group discussion!
Leogeddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:28 PM   #17
AT-Man
I SEEN IT
 
AT-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: FIN
Posts: 2,206
Hun, because he's a real meanie, badass, and despite Karai, I think he was the only human enemy of the Turtles. Baxter was pretty much a cyborg, Bishop was somewhat superhumanclone, and with Karai they could reason with.
__________________

Through the Golden Door
AT-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:15 PM   #18
Jephael
That whack job behind you
 
Jephael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
I voted Angel. She was an interesting character and I always liked seeing human teenagers interact with the TMNT.
__________________
"I like it. Simple, but effective!"
Raphael; The Mean Machines - 1988

Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:37 AM   #19
TuЯco
Foot Soldier
 
TuЯco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ny away from the city.
Posts: 108
Hun. He has a small head and enormous body.
__________________
TuЯco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 08:56 AM   #20
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Looking through this list, I was surprised to realize that I didn't care for many of the OCs. I mostly liked seeing Mirage Universe characters reinterpreted. And Usagi's universe was always welcome.

Bishop, Hun, and Ultimate Daimyo were probably the best. The Ancient One was interesting but . . . weird.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.