The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2003, 07:52 PM   #1
JoshBYawn
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 293
My MOC TMNT 2003 collection

Well, here she is in all her glory. BJ's 3-packs and mini figures to be added soon. I installed the shelves day before yesterday specifically for these figures.



And here's my non-MOC collection with some of my non-MOC Simpsons World of Springfield Wave 1 and 2 toys (I also have a complete MOC collection of that, too)



As always, please don't post elsewhere

Josh
JoshBYawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 08:08 PM   #2
Duke
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,913
Very nice.
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 08:33 PM   #3
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
For those of us who are truly devoted...
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 08:35 PM   #4
Reznorite420
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 3,851
I'd pay to see all of that in person
Reznorite420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 08:37 PM   #5
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
The Turtles are attacking the Simpsons!!!
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 08:43 PM   #6
Eye of Sarnath
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: NY
Posts: 1,590
I'd pay to HAVE all of that in person.
__________________
"When I was real small I heard about this thing called the decline of civilization... and I decided that it was something I would like to become involved in."
-George Carlin
Eye of Sarnath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 09:20 PM   #7
d_osborn
Mad Scientist
 
d_osborn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 1,425
nice... VERY nice! got pics of the rest of your colleciton?
d_osborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 03:53 PM   #8
JoshBYawn
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 293
Here are my World of Springfield figures. I'll have to take a pic of the playsets and exclusives. By the way, the spots are from the flash, and aren't on my wall. Also, some of them didn't make it into the shot here...yes, there's more .




Josh
JoshBYawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 07:28 PM   #9
DonatelloTMNT23
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 24
What's that thing in the TMNT collection on the bottom shelf on the far left?

I've never seen that before
DonatelloTMNT23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2003, 07:36 PM   #10
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,112
That's the exclusive box of trading cards from TRU.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 05:37 AM   #11
TMNT571
Hench Mutant
 
TMNT571's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 352
Man u have very strong will if i had all that stuff i would have to take it out of the box and fiddle with it. But any way i love the simpsons

Very nice collection
TMNT571 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2003, 05:14 PM   #12
JoshBYawn
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 293
Haha. I actually have an open collection of almost everything I have mint, so that I won't be tempted to open them!!!

Josh
JoshBYawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 11:01 PM   #13
Ninja Tiptup
Mad Scientist
 
Ninja Tiptup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,451
Nice collection. I have all four TMNT opened and plan to pick up a second set for keeping in mint condition.
__________________
It's weird to be normal, and it's normal to be weird.
Ninja Tiptup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 08:05 AM   #14
Mars-Chan
I'LL BE THE HERO!!!!
 
Mars-Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Practicing Alchemy in Risembool
Posts: 6,297
*jaw drops at all of the Turtles and Simpsons stuff* Whoa......Dude! Very impressive. As you can tell, I am a Simpsons AND Turtles fan.
__________________

*clings to award* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!! *cries in joy*

RED DAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN!!!!
PROUD Member of the Risembool Rangers!
(icon made by bakergirl69 on glitter-graphics)
Mars-Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 08:51 AM   #15
Raven
follower of Jesus
 
Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,212
nice collection man!!!!!!!!!
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 09:07 AM   #16
Apple Cat
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 528
---delete this

Last edited by Apple Cat; 10-19-2008 at 05:52 AM.
Apple Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 11:40 AM   #17
Ninja Tiptup
Mad Scientist
 
Ninja Tiptup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,451
That's a good question...
__________________
It's weird to be normal, and it's normal to be weird.
Ninja Tiptup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 01:38 PM   #18
JoshBYawn
Hench Mutant
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 293
I guess I just overlooked that there was one. Feel free to move this, mods. Thanks for the nice words everybody. I'll have a new picture soon when my 3-packs, 4-pack, ToyFare exclusive keychains, and mini figures come in.

Josh
JoshBYawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 03:25 PM   #19
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Posts: 17,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Cat
Why is this not in the "Toy" discussion forum?
All taken care of...
Machias Banshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 07:21 PM   #20
Ninja Tiptup
Mad Scientist
 
Ninja Tiptup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,451
There was a four pack? I assume it had all four Turtles.

I have a collectors edition four pack of the original TMNT toys from 1993 (I think). Which is MOC. In comparison to the new stuff... they seem a little plain, but they are still collectors items and my child hood in a box so I plan to keep them around for some time to come.
__________________
It's weird to be normal, and it's normal to be weird.
Ninja Tiptup is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.