The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 03:44 PM   #1
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Nick 1st Season Episode List!?!?

I don't know how this got leaked (especially in Russia) or if this is even accurate (this site is pretty reputable so it probably is), but...

here you go folks:
Original:
http://www.turtles-ninja.narod.ru/series03/notes.html

Translated


NOTE: These names are English translations of Russian Words, so it doesn't necessary reflect the actual wording.
Season № 1 (2012)
1 The first acquaintance. Part 1
2 The first acquaintance. Part 2
3 The search begins
4 Mad Cat
5 New home
6 Output April
7 Invasion from Dimension X. Part 1
8 Invasion from Dimension X. Part 2
9 Turtle vs. rat
10 New weapons Shredder
11 Guest
12 Aquarium or anything
13 Return Krenga [NOTE: Krang?????]
14 Fear and Loathing in New York
15 Christmas mess [NOTE: Holiday Specials! Yeah!]
16 Little fly, big problems
17 The wizard
18 Pizza for Casey
19 The Trouble with alligator
20 Last secret shredder. Part 1
21 Last secret shredder. Part 2
22 Last secret shredder. Part 3
23 Special Episode number 1: At the bottom!
24 Special episode number 2: Green and square
25 Special episode number 3: Life for krabsburger
26 Special episode number 4: The Last Stand

The episode titles are definitely giving me an Old Toon vibe!

Spoiler:
Dimension X, baby!
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 03-31-2011 at 05:48 PM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Is this a joke? There's an episode with "Krabsburger" in the title, & the U in turtles is represented by spongebobs face...
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:47 PM   #3
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Is this post for real? Either you didn't see the April 1 date or you were hoping we'd fall for it?
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 03:50 PM   #4
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Is this post for real? Either you didn't see the April 1 date or you were hoping we'd fall for it?
Ah... Dangit.

Spoiler:
I guess April Fools came early in Russia.


I'm dedicating this one to myself:
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:00 PM   #5
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
How embarassing for OMW...
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:04 PM   #6
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
How embarassing for OMW...
I am starved for new information on the franchise, aren't I?

I didn't even bother to read the description:
Quote:
April 1, 2011: A little more than a week, and the producer of the new show Giro Niel made ​​a very surprising statement: "In recent days, the Internet, a host of information about the new animated series of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, including the first promo shot and even a teaser. Risks upsetting all the fans, but had to record - it is a fake. We have already conducted an internal investigation and found guilty. I do not know what specific reasons were for this man, but I would like to draw attention to the fact that before the premiere of the animated series and a half years and at this early stage the appearance of any visual material is impossible. But no less, in the first season will really be 26 episodes, but its target audience is much younger than the cartoons 1987, and 2003-second period, respectively. At the moment we are focusing on Our biggest hit of broadcasting - "SpongeBob" and new "Turtles" are seen us something like that. official synopsis of the animated series still in development, but the basic idea I can disclose right now:

"Four cherepashenka live in an aquarium in the house a mysterious man named Yoshi Hamat. Even his home is a rat named Splinter, and a mysterious enemy, known as Shredder. One day, Yoshi and his friends are disappearing have come together to find the owner. Quest reduce them with a girl named April, a cat named Casey and a host of other inhabitants of New York and its environs. "
eh, those crazy Russians...
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:04 PM   #7
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
A 3 episode crossover with Sponge Bob...yeah, that's gotta be a joke.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:05 PM   #8
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Every year I resolve not to get punk'd on April 1st...

Every year it's always the same result...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddmXM-96-no#t=00m21s
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:06 PM   #9
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
oh right... didn't think of Aprils fools. Still an hour for that here
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:08 PM   #10
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Every year I resolve not to get punk'd on April 1st...

Every year it's always the same result...
I forgive you based solely on the use of that screen capture. I'm loving that thing.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:10 PM   #11
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
I forgive you based solely on the use of that screen capture. I'm loving that thing.
Credits go to tone-master21 for the capture and Jester for the request. This is gonna be one of my new favorite images.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:58 PM   #12
Nelson
Stone Warrior
 
Nelson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 673
I gotta admit that I fell for it. :S

I read "dimension X" and said "OH YEEEAH!!"

:/
Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:30 PM   #13
TheCanadiandrome
Big, Bad & Bold
 
TheCanadiandrome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Inside the Technodrome; Shredderville; Saskatchewan
Posts: 19,719
damn that seemed to real
__________________


Add me: PSN/XBL; Nintendo Network ID: BDS-3.1.6; Switch FC: SW-3378-5206-8020

TMNT Fan Club: http://sot.ag/4jZR0

Visit My Wish List:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=30904

My Collection:
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=40276
TheCanadiandrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 06:08 PM   #14
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Credits go to tone-master21 for the capture and Jester for the request. This is gonna be one of my new favorite images.
I'm glad to see that image is getting some use.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:23 PM   #15
discordiatookie
facehugger
 
discordiatookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Posts: 2,817
Aaw man, I feel like giving you a manhug for that, OMW! Heh, that was pretty funny. Some cool looking episode titles there, though...
__________________
Oh Discordia! Charyou Tree! Come, Reap!
Don't tell us to grow up and out of it
I got my cloak and dagger in a bar room brawl

You actually trying to read this tiny text? Damn, you're dedicated! This is all just for effect you know...

original TMNT art collection
discordiatookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:37 PM   #16
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,737
Lol poor old man Winters sorry for ur luck bro, we can only hope we can c some Krang and Deminsion X
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 04:16 AM   #17
TobTurn
Foot Soldier
 
TobTurn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 153
I got excited for a moment

Especially about this:

20 Last secret shredder. Part 1
21 Last secret shredder. Part 2
22 Last secret shredder. Part 3


UTROMSHREDDERUTROMSHREDDER YEEESSS

And i was pretty disappointed when I saw this:

Little fly, big problems

Baxter Stockman is a fly again? NOOOOO.

But then I realised what day it is today.
TobTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 05:57 AM   #18
Eiko
Aussie and Proud
 
Eiko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Foot HQ Australia
Posts: 1,816
I thought it might of been a joke being April fool's.
__________________
Eiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 06:25 AM   #19
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!
 
Luzmagica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spain.
Posts: 3,878
I ´ve fallen in All jokes of April 1 ... (for us this kind of jokes are on December 28 ...!!!)
__________________
Luzmagica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 08:20 AM   #20
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Ah, the joke's on us. I was excited about some of those story arcs though.

"In Soviet Russia, joke pulls you."
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.