The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 02:37 PM   #1
CrazySquirrel
Foot Soldier
 
CrazySquirrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 147
Kids Choice Awards Tonight Odds of any TMNT?

Kids choice awards are on Nick tonight... it was heavily rumored that the pilot would air after but I guess that's not happening. What are the odds we will see any TMNT announcements? Teaser? 2K3?
CrazySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #2
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Probably not great, I'll be tuning in anyway though. I haven't watched them in over a decade, and I actually voted haha.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:59 PM   #3
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
what time does it come on?
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #4
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter
 
Raph's Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Jakku
Posts: 10,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower View Post
what time does it come on?
8pm but there's a countdown at 7pm.
__________________
Raph's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:58 PM   #5
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
lol countdown. you mean cartoons till then? I must say i really do miss the old NICK with rugrats, ahh real monsters, and ect.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #6
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySquirrel View Post
Kids choice awards are on Nick tonight... it was heavily rumored that the pilot would air after but I guess that's not happening. What are the odds we will see any TMNT announcements? Teaser? 2K3?
where did you hear this rumor... all week they have been promoting the new victorious to be shown right after the KCA.... seeing all the slime though makes me wish tmnt was there lol...

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:57 PM   #7
Toon
Official TMNT Staff/Cast
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 81
I'm kinda hoping they run the longer promo! No idea if they will, tho...
Toon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 08:36 PM   #8
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Ok, TMNT fans with DVRs set them....cause I'm at work and would love to see any promo that may be on the KCAs.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 09:45 PM   #9
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
so was there a tmnt promo?
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:21 AM   #10
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
I didn't see the KCA, but they usually replay it sometimes.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #11
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower View Post
so was there a tmnt promo?
There wasn't anything except Snoop Dogg gettin' slimed...

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 09:37 AM   #12
cryan
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Athens,AL
Posts: 743
I am not hold out any hope that the pilot for the new series is tonight.Of the stuff I have seen on The Technodrome the graphics of the series haven't been fleshed out yet.Also,to the fact that they said the series isn't goint to air until next year.
cryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 02:14 PM   #13
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryan View Post
I am not hold out any hope that the pilot for the new series is tonight.Of the stuff I have seen on The Technodrome the graphics of the series haven't been fleshed out yet.Also,to the fact that they said the series isn't goint to air until next year.
No one expected the pilot to air, some of us just thought they may show the trailer or something. The one we saw 2 weeks back.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 02:43 PM   #14
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
My thanks to Jephael for the find:

Here you go, a (tragically brief) Jason Biggs interview on the TMNT series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYa1q-bsmUA#t=01m55s
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 04-03-2011 at 03:28 PM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 03:04 PM   #15
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
that thats pretty sweet
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 03:05 PM   #16
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
awww, way too short. nice find
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 03:24 PM   #17
Powder
40 Years of TMNT
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell-Ri-La
Posts: 26,945
Unfortunately that was already posted last week in another thread. :/
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 03:27 PM   #18
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Unfortunately that was already posted last week in another thread. :/
Curses! Epic fail on my fact checking! I guess I can't be bothered by checking the upload date on the youtube videos...

Even Jephael stated as such:
Quote:
NEWS: A few weeks back there was a presentation in New York City called Nickelodeon Upfront, which showcased stars from different Nick shows past, present and future. Jason Biggs made an appearance talking about the new CGI Ninja Turtle series.
Oh well... at least the 90s really were "all that" on Nick, right?
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:23 PM   #19
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 15,480
New TMNT preview!

Ok, I don't know if this is the right thread for this sort of thing or whether this trailer has already been posted, but the TMNT do make an appearance in this apparently new 2011 Nick promo:

TMNT cameo @ 0:20 (blink and you'll miss it!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xannocVJKo

It looks to be previously unseen animation with slightly updated character models.




I'm guessing this didn't air during the Kid's Choice Awards, but there are already sooo many freakin' threads on the Nick show, that I just can't remember if we have a "catch all" thread for new reveals.
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 04-05-2011 at 12:32 PM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:47 PM   #20
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic
 
BubblyShell22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 16,912
Awesome find. I'm really excited for this.
__________________
"A warrior who never fails, never learns."-The Ancient One.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.