The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Attention: everyone who went on the NickTour...

I strongly suggest putting the disclaimer of all details you can give on the show being a mutation in progress (not set in stone) in your sigs, on your blogs, etc, so you don't get a face-full of raw sue-age. You guys are playing with fire, here. I don't want to see you kids getting burnt.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 14,596
not to mention it'll remind people that things ain't set in stone

less whining and raging
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:32 PM   #3
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
^ 'Zactly. Glad to know you weren't just replying to bust my DragonBalls for once...
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:36 PM   #4
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
If the people who went are dumb enough not to understand the full legal ramifications of breaking their non-disclosure agreements then they deserve to be sued. If Nick didn't have them sign one then they deserve to have info spread all over false or not.

Everyone is an adult, adults actually read things before signing them. I seriously hope this isn't an issue.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:55 PM   #5
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Thanks, Negative Nancy. I'm simply observing that they were told to mention that this is all a mutation in progress (probably implied to mean "with every mention of their secret info"), and people are seeming to take for granted that they only have to post it once where it gets lost in the shuffle, and then never again.

I'm just telling them that it's better to be safe than sorry. The added benefit of not having to see endless whining about how Nick has already destroyed someone's childhood with a cartoon that hasn't come out yet is just icing on the cake.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 04:30 PM   #6
Spitfire
Writer • Director
 
Spitfire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 12,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Thanks, Negative Nancy. I'm simply observing that they were told to mention that this is all a mutation in progress (probably implied to mean "with every mention of their secret info"), and people are seeming to take for granted that they only have to post it once where it gets lost in the shuffle, and then never again.

I'm just telling them that it's better to be safe than sorry. The added benefit of not having to see endless whining about how Nick has already destroyed someone's childhood with a cartoon that hasn't come out yet is just icing on the cake.
Lol yeah but you know that's going to happen no matter how many disclaimers are posted.

Not dissing your topic, I think it's a good idea. I just think anyone whose thick enough to breach a contract deserves what's coming to them.
__________________
Check out my online portfolio
http://www.christopherpelletier.com/
Spitfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:04 PM   #7
Master Splinter
幸 - 愛 - 思う
 
Master Splinter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 2,824
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Thanks, Negative Nancy. I'm simply observing that they were told to mention that this is all a mutation in progress (probably implied to mean "with every mention of their secret info"), and people are seeming to take for granted that they only have to post it once where it gets lost in the shuffle, and then never again.

I'm just telling them that it's better to be safe than sorry. The added benefit of not having to see endless whining about how Nick has already destroyed someone's childhood with a cartoon that hasn't come out yet is just icing on the cake.
I didn't go but I still thought it deserving enough to put it in the first post in the "official info" thread...

-ms
__________________
Master Splinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 05:50 PM   #8
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Splinter View Post
I didn't go but I still thought it deserving enough to put it in the first post in the "official info" thread...

-ms
Good plan Splinter. And good job on the official thread.
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.