The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
Exclamation Okay, I need a BIT of help here.......

Can anyone help me find a link to the ORIGINAL announcement of the new series? Either here, or somewhere else online?

The reason that I'm asking is that I've started a scrapbook (sort of) for the progress OF the series, with pics, update-announcements; etc. Any and all help that I can get for this will be GREATLY appreciated.

And if I didn't make much sense in that first paragraph, it's because I wasn't sure quite how to word my request.

Anyway, thankies in advance to anyone who can help me with this.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Whitewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
gobo
Wacky Action
 
gobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
Dunno where it's at ATM, but you're looking for the initial press-release on the sale from Mirage to Nick. That's when Nick first announced their intended movie and CGI TV series. Sorry I can't dig it up for you now, but I have a lot on my plate.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #3
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
I have the full press release on my site:
http://ninja-pizza.blogspot.com/2009...es-global.html

Here's the quote you're probably looking for:
Quote:
Nickelodeon also announced plans to develop a new CG-animated television series based on the popular superhero franchise, anticipated to premiere in 2012.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobo View Post
Dunno where it's at ATM, but you're looking for the initial press-release on the sale from Mirage to Nick. That's when Nick first announced their intended movie and CGI TV series. Sorry I can't dig it up for you now, but I have a lot on my plate.
Not a problem, bro. I found THAT over at the Ninja Pizza Blog page, and was intending to print the full one from Reuters off, too.

I'm also still skipping through the Ninja Pizza Page for other stuff pertaining to the series.

Thankies for the help, btw. I'll keep skimming and looking, and between the N.P. Blog, the tmnt_news LJ page, and my buddies online, I should be able to get it caught up fully soon.

Hey, there's a LOT of threads HERE that are helpful to me, so I'll get it done sooner or later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
I have the full press release on my site:
http://ninja-pizza.blogspot.com/2009...es-global.html

Here's the quote you're probably looking for:
Quote:
Nickelodeon also announced plans to develop a new CG-animated television series based on the popular superhero franchise, anticipated to premiere in 2012.
Thank you, Rose! That's JUST what I was looking for! Dear lady, I am eternally in your debt!

And the Ninja Pizza Blog is yours?! Cool! I hope you don't mind me printing stuff off of it, then. I really do want to keep my 2K12 TMNT series "scrapbook" up to date.

Thankies again, sys.
__________________
Brother against brother...........

Last edited by Whitewolf89; 04-21-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Whitewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:36 PM   #5
Roseangelo
Emperor
 
Roseangelo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: California
Posts: 9,111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf89 View Post
I hope you don't minf me printing stuff off of it, then. I really do want to keep my 2K12 TMNT series "scrapbook" up to date.
Hah, nope. Keep printing away.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:50 PM   #6
jaymq
Hench Mutant
 
jaymq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 435
this one?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2009/...09+PRN20091021
__________________
Nom
jaymq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 01:01 PM   #7
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
Hah, nope. Keep printing away.
Thankies, sys!

And I will! You have a great Blog there, btw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosandra View Post
Yeah, that one, too. I plan on getting IT printed off just as soon as either:

A) I get the money to put on my library printer-account (they charge 50 cents a page for color ink-jet print-outs; 20 cents a page for black-and-white laser ones)

OR

B) I can get the Internet hooked up at home, so I can use my printer there, and all it will cost me is the cost of the cartridges for my Kodak All-in-One Ink-jet printer.

Whichever one comes first, I guess. Bleah.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Whitewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:09 AM   #8
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
Btw, now that you guys have helped me with this, this thread can now be locked, if one of the Admins or Mods would be so kind to do so.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Whitewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:52 AM   #9
PizzaPower
Foot Elite
 
PizzaPower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Pizza Parlor
Posts: 3,200
before it is locked wolf you should deff post some pics of your scrapbook! I would love to see it.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 04:40 PM   #10
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy
 
Jester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
Wolfie, did you track down a copy of the Wall Street Journal that had the story with the first promo image?
__________________

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 03:26 PM   #11
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaPower View Post
before it is locked wolf you should deff post some pics of your scrapbook! I would love to see it.
Hmmm, I hadn't THOUGHT of that! But when I get it a bit more together, I will. Promise.

Now, all I gotta do is get myself a digital camera............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Wolfie, did you track down a copy of the Wall Street Journal that had the story with the first promo image?
Ummm, which one? The one with the pic that someone posted here? If so, yesh, I did. My local library gets the WSJ, and they sometimes put the older copies in the Friends of the Library room, one what we call the "Free Shelf". I looked through all the older isses that they had in there, and found the one with that article in it. It is now tucked (the PAGE that the article is on, that is not the whole paper!) in pride of place in my TMNT 2K12 News Binder.

Thankies for asking, Jester.

Oh, and to the Admins and Mods, please DO NOT lock this til I get some pics of my TMNT 2K12 Toon Scrapbook posted here, pleasse. I'd appreciate it.
__________________
Brother against brother...........

Last edited by Whitewolf89; 04-21-2011 at 01:07 PM.
Whitewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 04:30 AM   #12
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Is it a digital or physical scrapbook. From what you've said, it sounds like a physical scrapbook...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:00 PM   #13
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
Is it a digital or physical scrapbook. From what you've said, it sounds like a physical scrapbook...
Wish it could be both, but yes, it's a physical one, with the updates, pics; etc.; kept in a green (what else?!) view binder.

I just wish that I knew HOW to make a digital scrapbook! That would be so cool!!!

IMVHO.
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Whitewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:55 PM   #14
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache
 
TheSkeletonMan939's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Over there
Posts: 3,963
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf89 View Post
Wish it could be both, but yes, it's a physical one, with the updates, pics; etc.; kept in a green (what else?!) view binder.

I just wish that I knew HOW to make a digital scrapbook! That would be so cool!!!

IMVHO.
You could try Microsoft Word. Just copy and paste stuff into the document.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda_Kahn_fan View Post
IDW took the OT straw and spun it into gold, while Platinum Dunes took the OT straw and spun it into manure.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 01:10 PM   #15
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja
 
Whitewolf89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Posts: 2,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
You could try Microsoft Word. Just copy and paste stuff into the document.
Hmmmm, hadn't thought of that. I might just try it later.

Ergh, if I can get my Microsoft Word prog to work, anyway. I think the one on my new(er) comp was just a trial version, which has since expired.

Wonder if Microsoft WORKS is as good? We'll see, I guess..........
__________________
Brother against brother...........
Whitewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.