![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 13
|
I hope for neutrinos
I hope they put neutrinos in new episode.I wonder do you like them i think they are cool.If you dont remember them see this video.This guys are awesome they are fun to watch with cool voices glasses they are space dudes. xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQYJ-qFFTDg Last edited by songoku; 05-06-2011 at 10:28 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 43,789
|
No thanks, the only thing they were good for is showing who Krang/General Traag were trying to conquer in Dimension X.
However they are more than welcome to bring back General Traag and the Rock Soldiers. They were cool. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 13
|
Cmon dudes sombody who like neutrinos?
Kala is good if dony will like April why not mikey like Kala. I read 4kids think to put Kala in fast foward but they dont put it and this is what they want to look. http://th05.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...Patchminka.jpg |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Banned
![]() Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 13
|
Mondo Gecko what are you thinking to put him he is cool.
April and Casey will be teenagers i think neutrinos and Gecko are good for story becouse they are teens too. |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Rat-faced Dude-guy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 26,295
|
Yeah, my least favorite episodes of the FW series were the ones with the Neutrinos. Not a big fan...at all.
In fact, I agree with CyberCubed. Bring on the Rock Soldiers and Tragg. I swear Tragg was way underused in the FW series. Bring back them, forget the Neutrinos.
__________________
![]() "Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656 |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Wacky Action
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: on Earth
Posts: 12,784
|
I loved the first neutrino ep. The rest were pretty weak... especially The Grybyx & Four Turtles And A Baby.
__________________
Live and let live... or go to hell.
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
|
I didn't mind the Neutrinos as a kid. Looking back, I still don't mind them...just need to update them and ditch the 50s lingo.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Stone Warrior
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mendoza
Posts: 827
|
i think they r cool.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Mad Scientist
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Watching Space Heroes
Posts: 1,048
|
I just watched the second episode they were in and I have to admit it was the first episode so far in my watch along that I got a little bored during watching.
Maybe if they updating the characters they would be more interesting??
__________________
![]() Artwork by Jim Lawson |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Something from the Past
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 3,256
|
This. They represented something cool, but that founding principle was lost somewhere in translation.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Bad Boy
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,911
|
Don't really want em'
Then again, all I really remember from them is they had flying cars, Mikey had a crush on one of them, and the quote, "Daddy-O, we are frowsin'!" |
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Detoxed Member
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Tokio, Italy
Posts: 11,180
|
I thought I was in the minority in not liking them, well I wouldn't mind seeing them in the new show but there is a huge list of others I'd like to see first. I mostly never liked them since I thought of Krang as this powerful overlord fighting bloody wars in Dimension X and then we see they fight the freaking Neutrinos who just want to have fun, I mean that literally takes away all the threat that Krang had. Obviously they would be re-tooled, I mean the Neutrinos reek of the late 80s.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 | |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
|
Quote:
I also think it's cool that not everyone was completely controlled by Krang or whatever. Just think of them as rebels going against Krang's regime. Or maybe set them up like Sonic and his friends in Sonic the Hedgehog where they were a rebel group in hiding against Robotnic's ways and refusing to conform to it (or be roboticized). It could work, I feel. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Britain, DINO THUNDER...POWER UP!
Posts: 22,373
|
I don't think they brought much to the plate in the original series, but the idea of "hipster" rebels opposed to Krang's tyranny is a good one, just fine tune it with modern sensibilities and a more "serious" look to them and they could go over well...thier midget-like apperance and, worse, midget attitudes, sold the idea terribly in the original series.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Han Shot First
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Paper Street Soap Company
Posts: 3,687
|
HOW DARE YOU ALL POST SUCH BLASPHEMY! LONG LIVE THE NEUTRINOS!
In my opinion, the Neutrino children were fun in the OT because they were portrayed as party kids. The audience, made up mostly of children saw the neutrinos differently than us dromers do these days. However, for the new cartoon, I think there is some potential for interesting stories based around the neutrinos if: 1) The designs are changed completely 2) They stop talking and acting childish. Perhaps writers could take some inspiration from say, John Conner. The Neutrinos as a sort of rebel group fighting the Krang...
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
That whack job behind you
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Posts: 8,143
|
I've always liked the Neutrinos but I honestly don't think they should be used for the new series.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
|
1987
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Foot Elite
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Central Virginia (Back in the US)
Posts: 4,734
|
Despite what the characters stood for and how they could be updated too?
All super villains need rebels (sorta). That's pretty much what the Neutrinos were. I personally feel that they would work well if updated right. Ditch the 50s slang and we'd be all set. Threatening rebels against Krang's regime. |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 | |
|
Overlord
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 10,480
|
Gictatorship government
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|